pic thread...

:lol: Well, I guess it looks like this many places. But now I have a lots of my own images to use in my graphics.. so I don't have to
steal shit off the net. I really like it when I see pics that are 100%
mine. Lately, after I picked up on graphics, they have become more and more so...

I wanna move around a bit in the area to see if there's anything
interesting. But the best time for atmospheric pics is not during
daytime, so...

@Somber Soul: No, only 1 year practice. That's when I started
making images. Before that - webdesign

I see, Lordenlil. I myself am somewhat interested in tampering around with pictures. I don't create them myself, though. I take shots with my digicam at the most (i.e. I don't draw a picture out of nothing). And then I give it a Photoshop treatment. Usually I make fun of people (and myself) this way. :D

Tonight at 02:00 approx:

sky1.jpg

sky2.jpg

And this is at 04:30

sky7.jpg

sky8.jpg

sky9.jpg

@Somber; I also stared out with manipulating pics of ppl for fun ;)

Oh yes!!! Great pics again! The one with the street looks like a Norwegian Twin Peaks. ;)

If I took my digicam and shot photos, you'd only see pics of the neighbouring flat building. :(

So what are you saying? That a bright creative future like yours awaits me, Lordenlil? ;)

ha ha ha!! Can you believe I was outside in the neighbourhood
last night after the party.. quite drunk. Hmm - well they turned
out ok, I see :lol:

Somber:
Didn't someone say we paint our own future for the most part? ;)

Originally posted by Somber Soul
[B@ Fjelltussa: Are schools generally that lenient where you live? I mean, not checking for homework or not imposing consequences when homework is not done? Usually, homework is a constituent part of the final grade. And do you participate a lot during classes then? [/B]

Norwegian schools are lazy as hell!! :D -Which is the reason I manage to get through it though I'm damn tired of it, and have been for years.
But no, not doing your homework doesn't have any consequenses, unless you get poor marks for needing the preparation to manage to learn anything in class. Because that is what they are mean for: preparation for class. We are supposed to learn how to work independently and think for ourselves; not how to obedient. As said, your results on your tests and your participation in class is what counts. How, where and when you learn the things you're supposed to learn is your own decicion to make. But then, of course, this can be negative for the ones who cannot think for themselves and make themselves work without anyone telling them to, "or...".
My own participation in class varies a lot on my interest in the subjct, pluss the day mood.

Ok - some of you noticed my new avi / sig. I made a pic earlier
today... and I looled at this image and thought... danmn, this
would actually fir a band like My Dying Bride etc.. so I made this ;)
Another Jolly viking prod I just wanted to show ya ;)

edit: Oh yeah.. he he - played with the title of their latest release,
'The Dreadful Hours' ;)

MDB_cover_fun.jpg

he he he!! It's a joke ;) Not supposed to be a serious title :)
I wanted to mess with their own title because I didn't wanna
bother myself in creating my own.

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Norwegian schools are lazy as hell!!

Ha, I had this suspicion from your description. ;) Well, I'm used to schools which are really strict and where you have to fulfil certain objectives (regular homework, good tests, participation) in order to get a good grade. But I can see that the way the Norwegians do it also has advantages. It's a more creative approach which relies on the responsibility of the individual, I guess. So you're right: if a person cannot cope WITHOUT pressure, then it's not a good thing in that system. On the other hand, such a system allows great freedom. You know, it really sounds like university the way you describe.