pic thread...

It is the way we sit in Norway :D ;)

Well, it is a combination when watching a film :)
The other 2 had themselves some beer before I arrived, so that
might explain why Joar looks the way he does too :lol:

Hm, I'm still at home due to the accident
and I can sleep in the morning,
no translation has to be done,
only websites have to be updated,
which I enjoy... :)

...and I really deserved the drinks,
after I spent 14 hours to translate concert reviews,
festival reviews, lyrics, etc...
without listening to VFTSG,
really hard when you like the album...
but I did not want to mess up with the translation,
I can't concentrate on the work
while listening to the great album... :p

I know what you mean.........

I've quit doing homework long time ago. It's no point, cause I refuse to turn off the music. And then I could sit with my homework seemingly the whole afternoon and evening, still Id only write one sentence or so...... :p :lol:

Well, for quitting, I guess the fact that there is no need for doing them, combined with the fact that there are other things that are more interesting to do, has to be blamed as well.......

pcheers1.gif

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
I know what you mean.........

I've quit doing homework long time ago. It's no point, cause I refuse to turn off the music. And then I could sit with my homework seemingly the whole afternoon and evening, still Id only write one sentence or so...... :p :lol:

Well, for quitting, I guess the fact that there is no need for doing them, combined with the fact that there are other things that are more interesting to do, has to be blamed as well.......

And don't you ever get into trouble with your teachers? I guess the perfect homework for you would be to write something about music!

"Write an essay about the use of symbolic imagery and metaphors in Vintersorg's diction."

OMG!! Look what I made yesterday! :rolleyes:

opsample2.jpg

(No - it's not suicide.. look at the reflection in the water for the
ones who did this to my arm.)

(Still for our fun Opeth thread)

Originally posted by Somber Soul

And don't you ever get into trouble with your teachers? I guess the perfect homework for you would be to write something about music!

"Write an essay about the use of symbolic imagery and metaphors in Vintersorg's diction."

Nope; I won't miss anything, nor do they check it; that's why there's no need. And even if they checked, what is the worst they can do? Beat me up?? Hehe.... It's my marks on tests plus what I do in class that matters. How, when and where I learn what I have to learn are hardly any of the teachers' business! I write essays if I have to deliver them, but that's all.

@ Lordenlil: Yes, AWESOME pic!!! What did you want to use it for?

@ Fjelltussa: Are schools generally that lenient where you live? I mean, not checking for homework or not imposing consequences when homework is not done? Usually, homework is a constituent part of the final grade. And do you participate a lot during classes then?

Originally posted by Lordenlil
We were just joking around in the Opeth Off topic, and we had a
thread were we just posted 'the new Opeth cover' and ppl made
some more serious ones and lots of hilarious ones.. ;)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/t34985/s.html

I just had a look at them! Some of them are really funny! And your "What if Opeth went evil" is also hilarious! :lol: To me it seems you've got a lot of practice in the field of graphics design. Your covers look pretty neat! Now all we want are alternate Vintersorg and Borknagar covers! ;)

@ Opacity: Ah well, another one branded and disappointed by school. ;)