pic thread...

OK....here are some pics of winter-frost's trip last weekend.
He sent me some of them and I thought they were worth to be posted in here (made them a bit smaller though)

92eed353bf9ef08a859eebaa00571908_2.jpg

1891e768347024ab238dc5840eef9958_2.jpg

6b0860d964e4dda844b278c8e90ada7d_2.jpg

cb1c896dcfffd5ae0afdbbb1aa76f5c7_2.jpg

3f9cbde4274f9c80dcb80dbb6534ebaf_2.jpg

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Where are those pics from? they're very beautiful! :)

Glad you both like them hehehe

First pic is Mt. Hood in Oregon. Next two are on the way to Mt. St. Helens back in Washington. Mt. St. Helens is an active volcano like most other mountains around here. It erupted in 1980 and basically rid the landscape of everything, you can see the hole left in the mountain side. Last pic is a town called Ellensburg with the cascade mountain ranges in the background.

:D

While surfing the net I came across a site with a beautiful collection of pics from Sverige. Browsing that site made me want to be somewhere out there so bad... :cry:
Anyway, the website I'm talking of can be found here

Originally posted by Gaunerin
:D

While surfing the net I came across a site with a beautiful collection of pics from Sverige. Browsing that site made me want to be somewhere out there so bad... :cry:
Anyway, the website I'm talking of can be found here

Some great pics there...

Oooooh, so mnay beautiful northern lights pics.... *sigh*

Now I miss winter... * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

yeah, all you scandinaviers have seen that, didn't you?? my father has seen some lights in the netherland but I didn't, ...DAMN...

btw I don't know nothing about this, can you see this always in a time of the year and how long you can see it then ????...days...hours...minutes..??!?!?