Pick one: Do you think aug is...

What is Aug?

• Total voters

SentinelSlain

Suck my joined date.
Nov 21, 2007
A fucking rockstar B) A disgusting, horrible pig c) Chicken Pot Pie

fu_manchu_oland.jpg

The man thinks he's got something to show off.. so why not strangers? They're safer than say.. parents or somethin.

I should probably get Aria Giovanni off my profile if I'm going to go all Billy Graham about it.

I often think that aug has some mental condition because he's consistently liked Bloodbath/Behemoth/etc. above all else for God knows how long, but, of the three choices, I'll go with chicken pot pie.

I genuinely believe that aug is happy. Somehow he has the funding to travel Europe and get laid enough to make sex something special. I don't know if he ever had a girlfriend but when I had one for two years, sex was such a frequent occurrence that it was no longer special and required extra kinkiness to make it special. Aug's view of the world is that he does what he does then gets out there to experience the world and indulge in hedonism. I applaud that actually since I have nothing against prostitution. Flaunting it as he does I have a problem with but not with the act itself. Sex is only a commodity because everything else in life is as well.

I agree with Zephyrus here, he's living his own dream and making it happen. I don't have the balls to go to Berlin and fuck shitloads of random dudes in the darkrooms at Berghain/Panoramabar, but aug would if he wanted to and I applaud that.

edit: I think it's totally doable if you budget carefully enough, I suspect he doesn't patronize them much more often than he posts about doing so.

I genuinely believe that aug is happy. Somehow he has the funding to travel Europe and get laid enough to make sex something special. I don't know if he ever had a girlfriend but when I had one for two years, sex was such a frequent occurrence that it was no longer special and required extra kinkiness to make it special. Aug's view of the world is that he does what he does then gets out there to experience the world and indulge in hedonism. I applaud that actually since I have nothing against prostitution.

krampus said:
I agree with Zephyrus here, he's living his own dream and making it happen. I don't have the balls to go to Berlin and fuck shitloads of random dudes in the darkrooms at Berghain/Panoramabar, but aug would if he wanted to and I applaud that.

Wow...

I don't think my worldview could possibly be farther removed from what you guys are saying. I really don't even know what to say to folks like you. It's like we're living in different moral universes. I think aug is engaged in really low behavior, and it really makes no difference to me whether he's "living his own dream."