pick-up lines

You bitch you owe me money,cause youve been living in my heart and you havent been paying rent

Are you a baker canse those are some nice buns

Do you still meat from stores? cause it looks like you stuck two hams down the back of your oants.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I have a real charm !
“Don’t let the appearance full you, I am actually the reincarnation of a lesbian !”

Fuckin' great.

Was your dad a thief??

- Well, he must have been, because he stole all of the stars in the sky, and put them right in your eyes

From some lame movie I think...

not really a pick up line but how to get into Eva's pants with no issue

Dress like a viking. Act like a gentlman and get down on one knee and kiss my hand. Then offer me some beer and mead and I'm yours for the night.. oh yeah you still have to be sexy.

take note boys

I never used pick-up lines when I was single, but there's this one that I'll never forget...

A guy came to me at a bar and asked "wanna go to my place, get naked, hang from the door handles, eat popcorn, watch a movie and do it?"
I'm not going to tell if that worked or not, but it's worth a try :lol:

Janina said:
I never used pick-up lines when I was single, but there's this one that I'll never forget...

A guy came to me at a bar and asked "wanna go to my place, get naked, hang from the door handles, eat popcorn, watch a movie and do it?"
:lol:

Janina said:

shit, i gotta start using that one, it might work better then, "hey nice tits"