Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
....are slowly going up.

Pics are here.

Vids are going up here.

Also, the preliminary design for the t-shirts for this year looks awesome! All the bands from ProgPower and the Showcase will be shown, and the design will incorporate a yin/yang theme. The same logo placement as last year will be used (small logo on center in froint, large design on back).

Thanks to Glenn for showing it to a few of us. It's not final, as he said, but they look great! :kickass: :headbang:

I loved the FK cow carve! :headbang:

Could Metulheads legs be any more white (I think I may even get more sun!)
or was it leiderhosen??????

Looks like a good time, despite the rain.....

....are slowly going up.

Pics are here.

Vids are going up here.

Also, the preliminary design for the t-shirts for this year looks awesome! All the bands from ProgPower and the Showcase will be shown, and the design will incorporate a yin/yang theme. The same logo placement as last year will be used (small logo on center in froint, large design on back).

Thanks to Glenn for showing it to a few of us. It's not final, as he said, but they look great! :kickass: :headbang:

Paul, you rule. Thanks for doing that. I forgot to even get my camera out!!!!!

My wife and I had a great time at Glenn's. THanks to GLenn and his lovely wife for being so awesome. Also, it was great to meet several PP forum members.

yes, it was great to have met several folks I hadn't had the opportunity to meet in all these years. And it was great to catch up with old friends as well. Many thanks to Glenn and Cindy for their hospitality. :)

and thanks to the Halcyon Way Tub & Jug Band for providing the entertainment - rain or shine! You guys were a riot! And it got even better when others started playing the instruments and singing along. :lol:

Thanks again Glenn! You RULE!!! :headbang:

It was indeed a great time. My wife and I really appreciate Halycon's Way for throwing together the acoustic cover set and my crew for jamming with them for a few hours afterwards.

Highlight of the night: Chicken Killer (aka Doug) playing drums to "Comfortably Numb" while drunk off his ass. The concentration he had on his face while aiming for the cowbell was intense beyond words.

It was indeed a great time. My wife and I really appreciate Halycon's Way for throwing together the acoustic cover set and my crew for jamming with them for a few hours afterwards.

Highlight of the night: Chicken Killer (aka Doug) playing drums to "Comfortably Numb" while drunk off his ass. The concentration he had on his face while aiming for the cowbell was intense beyond words.

Wait, Doug was drunk? Hmmmm....must have missed that .
;)

Thanks again Glenn/Cindy. You guys rule. And it was awesome to see the crew guys that have been there from the start outside of PP for a change. Great group of guys.
I will miss you guys this year for sure.

Peace.

It was a blast! Glenn - thanks to you and Cindy for being great hosts !

Joel - Agree totally - good to hang with you guys and get caught up, rather than flashing family pictures while trying to set up amps and whatnot.

Thanks to you and Cindy for the great time!

THAT video for "Comfortably Doug" will be going up next. :lol:

Homeboy didn't even put his drink down the whole time...VERY IMPRESSIVE!!:headbang: