Pics Plato Gig 17-11-06

Thank you very much for sharing these. I hope I one day get to see all of these bands whether its all at once or not. HAha. Looks like a great time :kickass:

Yeah, really nice pictures, Angeleyes. Too bad I didn't get to meet the guys in Vosselaar. Being slightly preoccupied these days, I did all but get there early. Thurisaz was on stage when we entered the club. At that point I assume it's not really comfortable for the bandmembers to hang around outside and have to talk to a few hundred people flocking around them.
I just saw Joe hanging around (with his Motörhead bag ;)) but he was obviously there to enjoy the Thurisaz performance. I'm not the kind to interfere with people who are basically minding there own business - no matter who they are.

So yeah, too bad. That, and I figured I was going to have a second go this Saturday in Wervik but it really looks like I won't be able to make it. There's just too much damn work right now. I guess it's a not the best time for me to go to gigs.

You should have gone up to the guys.
I do know what you mean.
Last time I saw ND (at JJ Kellys) I was going to introduce myself to them, but I felt that I would have bothered them when they were getting ready for their gig. I did talk briefly with Vito though after their set.

I ran into Larry at the Katatonia gig here in Illinois.
It didn't take long for him to call me and Vito "pussies" for being into Power Metal.......... oh well. Yeah, on second thought, good thing you didn't talk to those rat bastards!!!!!!! :lol:

awesome that you are getting to witness both November's doom and agalloch over there on your side of the ocean! they were both amazing when I saw them at Days of the equinox and then witnessing Novembers doom again at the 1st edition of the Heathen's Crusade fest.:headbang:

Great pictures...Damn i should get a camera:mad: I had a wonderfull time when they played in Copenhagen. I was very impressed how ND was live. I really hope to see them again soon.

@Jasonic and @Lionfrost!

Now it would be really weird if I didn't go up to the guys saying hello,It's not like I'd throwed myself on stage or whatever lol,I didn't even go backstage,but seeing that I talk to the guys here on the forum,and then not going up to have a little talk with each of them,that would be strange don't you think..I don't think I was bothering anyone,was I?

Still wonder tho,how Joe knew my name.. :Smug: