JJ Kelly's Show

wildfyr said:
You're welcome. I've conjured up a few more to hold you over until I get to the full update. :) Thanks again for the great set. Sorry there weren't more people there on Saturday.

-Here's a little side note. Larry couldn't make it to Saturday's show, so we had to call "Cousin It" to fill in.
novembersdoom_050827_12.jpg

novembersdoom_050827_22.jpg

I look like I'm phasing in and out of two different dimensions in this picture. It compliments my sci-fi personality :D

I couldn't think of anything clever to say about Joe, Brian, or Paul's pcitures, sorry guys. However, in Brian's top photo at the beginning of the thread, it looks like he's thinking, "I own you biotch!", to his bass.

Hey Guy's,

Just wanted to say thanks for letting us play with you. It was the most fun I've had being part of a show in years!!! Paul, I owe you one for heckling me!

DARK WORLD BURDEN!!!! That fucking ruled live. And so did the girl yelling for Larry to show his tits.

Cheers,
JOHN

Thanks for all the kind words about the pics everyone! :) I think the metalprof is right. Less attendance is good, but only for the rest of us in the audience. I also think that due to less bodies in front the stage I was able to get some better pics this time. Not having to worry about getting slammed was a good thing in this case. ;-)

I'm glad you all are enjoying the pics. The update is still not ready but there will be more fotos as soon as I recharge. They will definitely be up before the band heads off to Europe. Hope all goes well for them over there! \m/

Well I suppose I should put my two cents in here, though I did post a comment about the show on ND's myspace page. I apologize in advance for the scatter-braininess of this post.

Yes, there were other show possibilities on Saturday, but I had planned to go to this one as soon as I heard about it. Great set list guys...and yes, I have noticed a definite positive force coming out in your stage presence. I thoroughly enjoyed bangin' my head away at the bar. Good times! I have to also thank Nunez for the beer, you rock man! I did pick myself up a girlie shirt...and it fits, yay!

It was most awesome to see you Rebecca...we hadn't seen each other since I came back from Texas! I knew you'd take great pics, so I didn't feel so bad about not bringing my own camera.

It's always a ball to hang with my metal partner in crime, WENDY!

...and a hello to you Tom!

Good luck on your shows overseas, and we'll look forward to hopefully some more local shows when you guys get back.

Sorry for taking so long to post, but I've been having trouble logging in all week.

Anyway, thanks so much again for the invite to play the show with you guys! Even though the turnout coulda been better, we still had a blast playing & hanging out with you guys & Eden's Fall...both you guys kicked my ass!! As someone mentioned, your live performance keeps getting better & better every time I see you!! Talk about presence!! :worship:

Can't wait until the next time we get to share a stage...hopefully soon!!

Take care guys & we'll talk soon!!

Rob

Thanks for the words, Rob. Yeah we all had a good time hanging out and listening to you guys and Edens Fall. Paul seemed to quite enjoy himself with heckling the Eden's Fall guys while they were onstage. I don't know what got into him (booze, probably LOL)! We need to do another all ages type show in the area sometime, I think that'll improve our attendance numbers some, like the crowd we both had at the Wheaton show in June, that was a blast.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Thanks for the words, Rob. Yeah we all had a good time hanging out and listening to you guys and Edens Fall. Paul seemed to quite enjoy himself with heckling the Eden's Fall guys while they were onstage. I don't know what got into him (booze, probably LOL)! We need to do another all ages type show in the area sometime, I think that'll improve our attendance numbers some, like the crowd we both had at the Wheaton show in June, that was a blast.
I will get even with him!!!!

Novembers Paul said:
Just get that damn disc out already! :)
Tell a label to sign us already!!! Seriously though, we are giving it a month for labels to respond, and we already have checked into getting 1000 CD's ran ourselves. Hell we are even getting T-shirts made, not the cool ND plastic kind, but it's a start.

Wildfyr, as always great pics.
I like the ticket stub section too.
I have all my ticket stubs also (I may have lost some along the way).
I was at some of those shows too. Pretty cool.

Thanks, Jasonic!

The stubs collection and other stuff in that area is taking up a lot of space. I could scan and post more signed covers as well. Not sure what I want to do yet. It's nice to have everything under one 'roof' but it may not remain feasible if I want to expand that area.

I think it would be interesting to see other stub collections. You should scan some up and post 'em!

Thanks again for checking out my site. :)