Not open for further replies.
The Grand Wazoo said:
You didnt? :)
Ahh
I thought you were pretty "in here"
A part of teh group.. !:eek:

NF: Sleepy :zzz:
Go'nigh everyone ... *waves*

Ah, no, not yet anyway. I don't even really talk to anyone on the boards, and no one off, but maybe that's a good thing afterall.:loco:

If that blonde in The Grand Wazoo's original avatar is her, then she's really pretty. ;)

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
NovemberFrost said:
Hey, whatever works. Actually, asking worked just fine.

Anything under a 2XL usually doesn't fit me, so I usually wear @XLT or 3X... often 3X becasue it's a bit longer and I never find long shirts...

Dodens Grav said:
and no one off, but maybe that's a good thing afterall.:loco:
Yes my boy, that's definitely a good thing. You have less chances to be thrown away into a madhouse. :loco:

Arch said:
If that blonde in The Grand Wazoo's original avatar is her, then she's really pretty. ;)
Oh, you liked my drawing in that SouthParkProgramm (The-one-VultureCulture-linked-us-to) as much as I did? Yes, I must say, the five minutes it took, I was really pleased with the result. :)

@(Dodens&)Siren: :loco: Wooooooh! Pass teh Waterpipe u_u,,,
Wacko wacko o_O DT boardd...

What's wrong with Madhouses? :err:
You're insulting my uncle! :mad:
:p

The Grand Wazoo said:
Brad Pitt does look good in some movies: Seven (Unshaved :lol: ) and InterviewWithAVampire (Longhaired :dopey: )
He looks great in Snatch too! :D Maybe not so much because of how he looks but for that wonderful accent ;) Besides, tattoos are nice....
Oh and Edward Norton rules, always :) In Fight Club (great movie) as well as in all other movies he has been in, my favourite male actor by far.

I found this link on a government site.

marijuana.jpg

"Smoke me Rahvin, smoke meeeee."

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.