The "Personality" Thread

The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
square.gif

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy

Well... some of it is right, like the "no dumber people" part, but a lot of it is fairly inaccurate :p

The Slow Dancer
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.
While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

square.gif

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

The Sonnet
DeliberateGentleLoveDreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
square.gif

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy

:err:

edit: most girls on this thread are the sonnet, how original. :tickled:

Siren said:
most girls on this thread are the sonnet, how original.
Then I suppose I should be happy to hang around this particular forum, as 'the sonnet' was recommended to me for consideration by the oh-so-wise founders of that site,

..but then again so were almost all the other men in here :Smug:

Hell, we're all one big compatible family :Smokedev:

EDIT: hmm.. perhaps 'family' wasn't the wisest choice of word in that context..

MagSec4 said:
so everyone of us is finally validated for trying to score with each and every forum member of the opposite (or sometimes even the same) gender, in succession. that site is exactly what we needed.

rahvin said:
so everyone of us is finally validated for trying to score with each and every forum member of the opposite (or sometimes even the same) gender, in succession. that site is exactly what we needed.

..alright, let me rephrase my previous post:

"Yes, Siren, that's an interesting observation.."

:p

MagSec4 said:
Then I suppose I should be happy to hang around this particular forum, as 'the sonnet' was recommended to me for consideration by the oh-so-wise founders of that site,

EDIT: hmm.. perhaps 'family' wasn't the wisest choice of word in that context..
Well the sonnet was recommended to me. Unfortunately, but rather typically, I wasn't recommended to the sonnets. I think it's quite accurate.

lol :)) no My boyfriend was "the loverboy" and is recommended to the sonnets but not the other way around :p and that are the only ones recommended to the Sonnets so I guess we are just to picky

MagSec4 said:

So what result did you get? ;)

And don't worry, it seems there's enough sonnets in this forum for everyone... Just watch it, cause the one you choose might get picked by someone else first. :loco: