Personality Types (MBTI/Jung)

Introverted (I) 62.5% Extroverted (E) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 51.35% Sensing (S) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 63.16% Feeling (F) 36.84%
Judging (J) 55.26% Perceiving (P) 44.74%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

I've done this before as well with the same results. I'm pretty neutral in most cases though and I try to be an outgoing person, but I really just don't care about meeting people much.

I think these test are flawed. People tend to think they know or understnad themselves but I think denial plays a larger part. The idea of who you are vs the actuality is, at least, slightly different. Wanting to be something subconsciously misguides your answer. You might think you are a certain way or person but you're actually much more in the 60/40 range in most of these categories.

I really do not doubt most people lie to themselves while taking this test. Honesty in and of self is not something another person can judge.

The problem with that is there is really no incentive to lie to yourself on these. There's no proverbial cookie for one personality vs the other. It's only hurting yourself. If you are off, I've never seen anyone take this and then have someone else dispute it in general, usually only one of the four sections.

FP and TJ are the most obvious.

The little "pet names" for the types are semi-arbitrary and generalized. Not all of it will be 100% accurate. My type is supposed to have a penchant for math. That is my weak subject. The rest of it is fairly accurate though.

I don't remember what I got last time I took this test. My current results

Introverted (I) 90% Extroverted (E) 10%
Sensing (S) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 36.84%
Thinking (T) 74.19% Feeling (F) 25.81%
Judging (J) 75.76% Perceiving (P) 24.24%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I used the site Cyth posted and wound up ISFJ, but pretty much borderline on everything but P/J. Then I took it on the site I usually refer to and got heavy INTJ. (I/E is always towards the middle).

I didn't think the questions on the similarminds page were very good, and I found myself just taking the middle option a lot and doing the Kanye.

I used Cyth's site again and got ISTJ and everything was borderline

I used Dak's site and got ISTJ, but heavy on the IT. N/S could have gone either way since it said I had no preference. I really think it depends on how I'm feeling on certain days.

Some of these questions would be answered differently depending on the situation that would transpire that would cause that question to be asked.

My girlfriend sends people to this site: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

On that one, I got INTP

I don't know anymore

That's been one of the problems with the MBTI, the dichtomous nature. Then you have different understandings of the questions, problems of context. The concreteness of the questions on the site I posted is definitely better than "I enrapture" or whatever, and similar questions on similarminds. Wtf does it mean to "enrapture"? How does one "enrapture"? Poorly constructed question.

doh.gif

First One:

Extroverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Intuitive (N) 84% Sensing (S) 16%
Thinking (T) 74% Feeling (F) 26%
Perceiving (P) 53% Judging (J) 47%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Second One:

INTJ
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(50%) Judging(1%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

So definitely Intuitive and Thinking above all things. That was fun. But more importantly, what's my spirit animal?

You guys know that no psychologist takes the MBTI seriously, right? It's pretty much a party game.

Anyways, INTP.