Personality Types (MBTI/Jung)

Introverted (I) 63.41% Extroverted (E) 36.59%
Intuitive (N) 54.17% Sensing (S) 45.83%
Thinking (T) 67.5% Feeling (F) 32.5%
Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Hm.

INTJ here, as expected / previously tested

Introverted (I) 63.89% Extroverted (E) 36.11%
Intuitive (N) 55.81% Sensing (S) 44.19%
Thinking (T) 75.86% Feeling (F) 24.14%
Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

Ultimate Metal: Bringing Together the World's Greatest Minds

Re: the usefulness/uselessness of MBTI, someone i know who's a manager at the University of Virginia told me a few years ago that they consider MBTI scores when figuring out what roles to put people in. Not sure how popular it is overall though.

you mean like this dak?

Funny-kitten-lying-in-a-box-6482.jpg

Not feeling like taking the test right now, but I usually come out as an INFJ, occasionally an INFP. My P and J split is pretty close to 50/50, and depending on the mood I'm in at the moment, it could go either way. I'm pretty close to even on the F/T split most of the time.

I really like personality tests, and find this one interesting, but there are definite flaws, and most people find themselves pretty close to the middle in at least one of the areas. I'd think that a scores 55-45% aren't all that significant, and are too subject to fluctuations in mood and inability to actually correctly assess oneself. It's too easy for people to answer questions based on what they want to believe, rather than reality. And the interpretation of them is quite subjective too. For people who score 70% in a particular area, then the results can be quite telling. But I think a lot of the time people are not reliably set in a certain type all the time.

Introverted (I) 65.63% Extroverted (E) 34.38%
Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 56.1% Judging (J) 43.9%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Eh.