The Desert Island Thread

Originally posted by RealHazard
I would take Ormir..

Because

a) His "humour" seems to be little bit like mine.

b) He could take his Potion of Life aka. Liquid of fire collection with him to the island.

c) Man is 17. so he must have massive.. ..entertainment.. magazine collection. :) So we could relax when we want.. but seperatly, offcourse. Into different corners of Island to have some luxury..but wiping onto mags not allowed!

d) If we need food, we can just scream:
We´re part of Legions of perkele, please grant us some pizzas!
Backwards, if you please.

e) If get too bored we can have (with his Potion of Life) natural death of Finn.

I'm so honoured :cry:

About the mags... I'm glad you understand the basic rules... on completely different sides of the island of course... we wouldn't want things getting out of hand...

The liquid of fire... considering everything is limited, I predict two Finns would survive for about 2 hours without getting bored in a habitat like this. So I predict our life will last 3 hours on this island :cry:

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: i was chosen!
even tho the "why" is still a bit vague in my mind.. :confused: :p

Siren (6th grade :p)

I caved in to Salamurhaaja... because he is perfect for all types of situations!

a) For conversation?
Without doubt, I have never had a more deep relationship with another man.
b) For sex?
Salamurhaaja is a ruskean reiän ritari who would never think of "doing that to my girlfriend". Respect.
c) For entertainment?
Salmis can make a website full of weird people at times of need.
d) For survial skills?
He has survived (this far) in a small village without killing anyone, and is the master of character assasination, an undoubtedly useful ability on a deserted island.
e) For whatever reason you want!
Salamurhaaja. Finner is better!

I'll post a list with other people in the future :p

Originally posted by Ormir

b) For sex?
Salamurhaaja is a ruskean reiän ritari who would never think of "doing that to my girlfriend". Respect.

Ah, ok, so that is what you were after... :lol:
Hmm, next time I might even think before posting (yeah, sure, that'll be the day).

I might give post some kind of reply later, when I have slept a few hours, I think I really should go get some shuteye now.

Originally posted by Villain
Oh, and Rahvin, how do you think you could survive with Misanthrope on a deserted island? Try to sneak on him, hit him with your axe and roast him on camp-fire? Otherwise you'd be dead sooner than you can say "bu".

i picked him because of his surviving skills, not my chances of survival. ;)

rahvin.

a) For conversation?
My Alter Ego. :p Just love some bewildered soliloquys. :D Otherwise.. Dunno, Rahvin and DarkJester seem to be pretty good at rambling. ;)

b) For sex?
:rolleyes: Blade! Cos he is sooo cute! ;) :p Otherwise.. *mummles* Niklas or so..

c) For entertainment?
Yay! Ormir! You are so sick and crazy! ;) That's a compliment btw.. :D

d) For survival skills?
Uhm. Survival. Well, it's a deserted island, right? ...So, wouldn't be so hard to survive.. Well. I guess.. Sunjammer. He's older (And so, hopefully stronger and smarter ;))

e) To go crazy and do utterly stupid and crazy things: Ormir..!! :D