The "Personality" Thread

Im not sure how I actually got boy next door. It implies that you always want a relationship but people just see you as a friend and then we grow up to be like Kevin Spacey in "american Beauty".

I have an overly attractive GF already, but before we got mixed up Id say the results were somewhat accurate.

DeepInMisery said:
depressing because apparantly TBND is not masculine enough or something. WELL FUCK THAT RULES DO NOT DICTATE ME FUCK WHORES AND SLUTS THAT ARE ATTRACTED TO JERKS ANYWAY!!!!! there, i feel much better now. :)
(I didnt find the results depressing... I just thought doing it was some what indignifying)

And Yeah, What is the deal with most bitches now-a-days??? In English we were debating and Girls concluded that men attract you with there car, then fuck you, then leave you. WTF???? They were trying to make men look negative but if thats the type of playa they keep falling for then they need kicking in the cunt.

@ salamuraaja; I was really looking forward to reading (not sure why :confused: ) But they were pretty much exactly what i expected (Rambo with a rose) :tickled:

The Wild Rose
Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLDf)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.
square.gif

"You're never truly single as long as you have yourself."

ALWAYS AVOID: The Bachelor

CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Slow Dancer
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Your exact opposite:
The Hornivore
Random Brutal Sex Master

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

Heh.

Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLDf)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

"You're never truly single as long as you have yourself."

ALWAYS AVOID: The Bachelor

CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail.

Your exact opposite:
The Dirty Little Secret

You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.
You're never truly single as long as you have yourself.

:loco: i like these

Kovenant84 said:
No one has gotten anything that didn't end in Love Dreamer, so far. Interesting...

~Kov.
maybe it´s added automatically ;)

The Sonnet
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at
least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy

Your exact opposite:
Genghis Khunt
Random Brutal Sex Master

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to say it gets more and more wrong from start to finish. The last part is absolutely hilarious ;) And I am not selfless at all and I don´t give up myself either, nor do I wish that from anyone else! :D

The Slow Dancer
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

Your exact opposite:
The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

Im happy with my results :)

rahvin said:
yes, and please li keep all those with fire a long distance away from me while you're at it. ;)
*blinks*

it took me half a minute to truly get that. or am i reading too deep into it? however, if that means what i think it means, then thanks, but it's doubtful. i'd be lucky if i can find someone with fire whom i love in return ;)

The Playboy
Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMm)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You're The Playboy.

You're spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.

Your exact opposite:
The Mixed Messenger
DBLDm_thumb.gif

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer It's obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you're after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you're straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn't into something casual, it's no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.

If you're feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there's a possibility of rejection.
square.gif

ALWAYS AVOID: The Priss

CONSIDER: The Dirty Little Secret, The Nurse

I took this test.
It is so reflective of pop culture, to which I can't relate at all.
The site keeps saying how accurate and precise it is, and how good their questions are in determining personalities..
None of the questions even began to reflect an entire half of my personality, and needless to say, the end results had parts in it that couldn't have been more wrong.

DGLDf.gif

The Sonnet
DeliberateGentleLoveDreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Your exact opposite:
Genghis Khunt
RBSMf_thumb.gif

RandomBrutalSexMaster
Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
square.gif

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy

hmmmm yeah right!!