Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagSec4 said:
ColOmbia! OOOOOO!!!
There's Columbia University, Columbia Pictures in Hollywood, the space shuttle Columbia..
but the nation is Colombia!

Why does everybody do that?!
Well, for me... I've never been a good speller. Never.

Also, I'm stunned by your handsomeness so I'm misspelling. :D

Steve said:
She likes Ivy League nerds :p
Who? Me?

I'd go for guys who are smart since they're good providers and a good match for a smart one like me....? or they'll prevent me from doing stupid things. Like not knowing how to open doors. Yes, I'm very... odd.

Reactions: Fevermist
fireangel said:
you are wearing brown shoes to black pants? What about that italian fashion-feeling? :p
i've got a lot to learn indeed. if i had known i was going to be photographed i would have chosen something better, such as fluorescent pink pants and shiny green shoes.

but what about you? any pics you can share with the guys here?

@lasse: not exactly :D

@rahvin: well, that attire would have complied with the intensity of homo-love in this particular electronic neighborhood. :p

rahvin said:
i've got a lot to learn indeed. if i had known i was going to be photographed i would have chosen something better, such as fluorescent pink pants and shiny green shoes.
:lol:
And if you would not have had already free entry, with that looks you´d maybe gotten it ;)

rahvin said:
but what about you? any pics you can share with the guys here?
I prefer to stay undercover for now :cool:
Also I don´t have a pic with Dark Tranquillity and me to show, so I am anyways much more uncool than you or Villain ;)

Should this be my avatar?
prodi_2_v.jpg

Romano Prodi, president of the European Commission, for those of you who didn't know.

Reactions: hyena
Holy s***

it's just wonderful... I love the 2nd and the 5th ones... I give in and oh yes I wet myself...

.... with a tall glass of cold water, please god make me forget what I saw :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.