Arch said:
I found someone's DT artwork:

PICT0054_1.jpg
:cool:
who's is it? I like it!

Hearse said:
great pics :p
And I changed my mind, does the kiss offer still stands rahvin? :lol:
changed your mind? so what you're saying now is you were not trying to kiss me last time we met? aww. you just have to keep sending the most confusing signals, don't you? ;)

hyena is saddened that you don't want to kiss her, though.

A manowar sticker on an Ibanez... how fitting :lol:

Yes, teh gurls all want to see Rhavin Hearse sex. Then I can molest them while they watch you :dopey:

Okay, time to bump this thread back to page three with this:

Picture%203.jpg

:zombie:

@xenophobe: you look like the perfect molester of girls, granted. ;) but i don't want witnesses to hearse's hot nights of loving. i'm rather shy and i draw a line at suggesting wild passionate sex with men and women on the net: i'm sorry, i won't do more. :lol:

Child of Time said:
Arch: hehehe... "DT på de sju haven". (This means "DT on the seven seas". In Swedish: haven = 'the seas')
Now it finally makes sense to me why i fell in love with that album (and esp the song) the very first time i listened to it. :dopey:

rahvin said:
@xenophobe: you look like the perfect molester of girls, granted. ;) but i don't want witnesses to hearse's hot nights of loving. i'm rather shy and i draw a line at suggesting wild passionate sex with men and women on the net: i'm sorry, i won't do more. :lol:
So you'll cyber with hearse, but you won't put on a show for the women of this board? :lol:

How rude! :p

Wolfman von Jones said:
I would if I could actually read what was going on :D. They do look abit creepy though :p.

These groups are called "dansband"s and for what I know it's only Sweden who has been infected by them. These groups plays 'dancing music for mature couples' :eek: and they are dreaded and loathed by metalheads in all Sweden. :ill:

Car.jpg

And lo, a car driven by hamsters.​

i don't know, mag, i'm kinda comfortable with being called a hamster... and man is more than i usually get... you're not trying to manipulate my incredible might and powers to your own advantage, are you?

rahvin said:
does this have any relation with our pics or are you just trying to change the subject? ;)
The hamster car pic is a pic, isn't it? Therefore I thougt that I would post it in the Picture thread. ;) (ahh, ok, I admit it. I was scared by the sinister looks of you two miserable Italians on the second pic up there, and wanted it to get to another page, so that I wouldn't see it again ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.