Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of Time said:
Behold Child of Time, the poser and promoter of evil international companies!

poser.jpg

Thanks Arch. :worship:
dietcoke.jpg

Together, we will eradicate Pepsi from the planet! :Shedevil:

poser.jpg

dietcoke.jpg

tooheys.jpg

Australian for bee-ah.

That's right Arch! show those trendy coke lovers how it's done

If my camera worked at the moment I'd join in with my glass of milk |,,/

Child of Time: Dude, you kind of look a kid that went to highschool with me. This guy was a prick and a half, and a lacked common sense.
One day, in between classes, the stupidass decided to snort some salt. Seeing this imbecility-incarnated seeth in pain was priceless.
:lol:

Ormir´s child-picture is really lovely :)

rahvin said:
@ben: ok, now i want another for me too! make sure to add references to whatever i'm popular for, so i can finally find out what it is, except from being an ass. :p
let me think:
being very intelligent, nice, great to talk to, liking insane ideas :p, be a good person, not being evil...... :)

rahvin said:
... and currently holding hostage your oomph! discography? :p

*heh* I don´t have it complete. I recently sold "Wunschkind", not for the music, but the lyrics are so sad and dealing with awful topic (child abuse is the main theme of the CD) that I could hardly ever listen. That´s why I also think it is the "worst" CD, because this one has really only one topic. Of course the others basically also have a main theme each, but not in every single song.

But I have couple of CD-Singles, too, which are sold out by now, and a lot of mp3s. I had the whole discography on mp3, and I liked it , so I bought all records. (I know that oomph! don´t like mp3s and stuff, but I still think that it´s handy for trying out. If I really like something, then I go and buy the CD, too. )

Wasn't able to find Foster's at home, but found the closest alternative. :)

That's because it's catpiss, as is all lager.

I got bored this afternoon, so I decided to:

1) show my partisanship;
Mar10030.JPG

2) show my boredom;
Mar10033.JPG

3) experiment a little;
Mar10034.JPG

4) and pull a not particularly silly but just generally uglier face.
Mar10032.JPG

My lovely assistant Rahvin will be on hand to distibute sick-bags for those in need.

Awwww. Arch and Rusty are actually kinda cute.

Hmm... I knew another Rusty from this scary place I used to visit. The DT board Rusty isn't him though. The other Rusty was mean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.