Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*heh* so it will resemble that study you suggested before:
Hearse´s expression - when UM doesn´t work, when there is nothing in the fridge, when rehearsing evil looks for gigs, when showing how much the hair grew, and when signing a record deal =)

psst, me and Lasse aren't a couple really. i actually have a boyfriend, who's not Lasse. and no, i'm not cheating on him with Lasse, that pic was taken before i met my boyfriend.

that's all. kthxbye.

you need a gf if another girls kiss is what was so amazing :p not saying Ulla kiss bad ... havent tried lol but ...

Hearse said:
Lasse2.jpg
Just as I predicted, the hair war was in full effect. :D

Here's me, for those who don't venture over to the SOT board (and who could blame you?)...
040204a.jpg

rahvin: Yeah, there're quite high not-for-work factor on those pics they keep posting. :yuk: Gotta be brave. [mantra]I know I can do it. I know I can do it. I'm not scared.[/mantra]

Lina: :lol: She can cope with the CoB board, so I think she's stronger than one might think!

Lina said:
:lol: fireangel would keel over and die after about 3 minutes there.
that´s probably exactly the reason why I don´t go there, instead make some tea and read a good book :D

CoT: the time I was a regular on CoB-Board is probably over. But I go there from time to time and watch people, who wanna be as cool as Alexi, fighting with each other :p But it´s true, I didn´t have any fights there myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.