Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are blue, but I have an old photo here where they look pretty green. I'm not posting it though, because I look about 12 years old and silly :cool:

eye.jpg

There's the eye cropped - it's just the light that makes it look greeeeeeeen :)

Here's a picture of GoD:

aaa.jpg

And now over to the important stuff;

2314.jpg

Finland did about all they possibly could to contain Sweden and it was effective for 59 minutes. But with less than a minute remaining in the game, Sweden pulled their goaltender. Christian Backman sent a shot on net that was redirected by Samuel Pahlsson.

"I just got a small touch on he puck," said Pahlsson of his game-tying goal. "It was kind of just thrown at the net, and I guess this is the kind of game where a line such as mine gets the goals."

Onyx! Thanks for the help with avatar! :)
I just decided not to put it...
Haha I was wrong with the photo... But you're really beautiful if it's you ;)
Как Питер?

idari, lovely pics! Finish nature looks like russian one. Really wild, cold (if it's the north), strong and at the same time HOT like people are...:)

rahvin, yes I know. Smth is really wrong with my pc:( I just don't know what to do. It always send 2 replies...

Monroe said:
rahvin, yes I know. Smth is really wrong with my pc:( I just don't know what to do. It always send 2 replies...
don't worry, you can delete the ones too much afterwards, or i'll do if you miss some. it's not a burden for me, i was merely informing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.