Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that pic of Salmy before. :D

*droool* he's hot.

@Salmy: wanna visit Deadmonton and go on a date? ;)

Rusty said:
I wanted to see how I look right now in my current mood, just out of some morbid interest.

killmenow.JPG
:O you are cute, bet you look even cutere in a different mood ...

Kovenant84 said:
@Mousey... you live in Edmonton? Why'd I think it was another part of Canada? I have cousins in Edmonton. Cool.

~Kov. [/random]
Did you think I lived in a cabin in the North? ;)

Yep, I live in the land of the large mall. Awesome. Are any of your cousins hot guys? ;)

Hmm... I'll have to see him first. :D

Is he as cool as you are? Invite him to the board. He and I can talk about the horrid landscape and how not "in" this whole city is.

Well, I'm not too sure on what kinda music he's into, for starters. I only get to talk to him like once every 2 years or so, if that, so I dunno what his net life is like. I'll see if I can get in touch, though. :) On the off chance you already know him, his name's Keiran. (I think I spelled that right...I haven't had to spell it in years...)

~Kov.

:Spam: русским особенно привет! :wave:
хе-хе, не надеялась, что, читая иностранный форум, буду так смеяться :)

Kovenant84 said:
Well, I'm not too sure on what kinda music he's into, for starters. I only get to talk to him like once every 2 years or so, if that, so I dunno what his net life is like. I'll see if I can get in touch, though. :) On the off chance you already know him, his name's Keiran. (I think I spelled that right...I haven't had to spell it in years...)

~Kov.
Cool. Don't know him (this is a city of 750 thousand people, so that is a small chance :) ). His first name is unique, so that's a good sign. If you want, tell him about our board and the strange resident Deadmontonian on it.

bjollok said:
:Spam: русским особенно привет! :wave:
хе-хе, не надеялась, что, читая иностранный форум, буду так смеяться :)

Я все еще здесь, потому что этот народ постоянно меня веселит. Я их люблю. :p

Well I officially give up :p я никогда нет буду понимать или хорошо говорить по-русски.
And I dare not think of the amount of mistakes in that sentence alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.