Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spokkerjones~05-16-04_75.gif

:lol: Is it just me and Rus, or is this hilarious? *still can't stop giggling at it*

Fluffey bunneys. Well, it's cute. I find black humor/blood and guts more hilarious though.

Yep, you can't resize some of the sigs, unless you personally host em. I can help with that though. :)

Got myself a new camera last week, therefore new pics, may as well post them here as well i guess...

A close bit of my guitar:
p1.jpg

A tiny portion of the view from our house (yay for zoom!):
p2.jpg

Me being a ghost (only editing is cropping):
p3.jpg

if2.jpg

if3.jpg

In Flames in concert last Friday.

kse1.jpg

Killswitch too!

@rus: Well just sticking a sheet over my head wouldn't show off my camera.. but i guess if i stuck a sheet over and then took a pic like that it would!

@lasse: my guitar is scratched and broken all over.. it's in terrible condition aesthetically... but all the important stuff is working well! It was like it when i got it too, so i never bothered to care for it too much, gets scratches all the time.. one day when i'm rich i will get it all fixed up.. though maybe then it would lose its personality.

sooo... can i borrow that new guitar of yours?? ;)

@santtu: yes :) though there's a lot more to see than just in that pic.. but it's great. I want to take pics of it all the time, every day it looks different but amazing. Probably the biggest advantage of going to work is getting up early enough and seeing how it looks every morning.

Hearse said:
@Yayo: hell NO, you CU(U=A)NT! :lol:

And now you reminded me of posting pics of my new babe aka woman replicer

Jackson KE-2 USA
(Million thanks to Xenophobe for arranging me this!) :cool:
kelly1.jpg

kelly2.jpg

kelly3.jpg

kelly4.jpg

The guitar looks twice better in real, the colors aren't as brown as it looks on pics, it's actually more dark grayish.
I fucking love this babe :D
Pretty nice...

but there's seems to be a problem with it, i can't quite pick it.. something that makes it inferior..

hmm...

*studies*

oh yes.. there it is, i see the problem, it's not an ibanez! :p

jackson... pffft, i wouldn't give one the honour of my carelessness with expensive instruments.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.