Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute hedgehogs (igelkott?) and hodgehegs? :)

i tried to find a Spiny Norman pic but came up empty. :erk: i found this one though.
hedgehog.jpg

someone please try to find Spiny!! :D

np: ITD, probing insanity

Reactions: Ormir
@VC: Nice dude, nice :D
Now join my band! MWAH HA HA HA HA!
Oh, and sorry I missed the duel, I tripped over and impaled myself on a drumstick. Couldn't even find this avenue you were talking about, ended up pantless in New Mexico wearing a sign saying 'Jebus knows who you are!'

@vulture: in that pic you look as if you needed some hours of good rest and, judging from that scary grin, you were also quite hungry :p
did i guess right? what do i win? :Spin:

Reactions: Ormir
@d_J wheehee i won! :p :)
do you mean this ominous band where we all had the splendid opportunity not long ago to hear one of your vocal performances?

@rei quite false, i just pulled this jacket over my head when i was being photographed, hence the messed up hair and my surprised grin on my face :) so no prize this time...

@caelestia now is that good or bad? :)

i already had long hair two times, so i know it will be an endless and painful torture until i finally have them, say, shoulder length. since they are at different length in different places, i also have to cut them now and again until they are all the same length. i expect to look awful for at least another year. :(

VultureCulture said:
i already had long hair two times, so i know it will be an endless and painful torture until i finally have them, say, shoulder length. since they are at different length in different places, i also have to cut them now and again until they are all the same length. i expect to look awful for at least another year. :(

So you're letting your hair grow again? Ok, I'm curious: why did you cut your hair in the first place?

-Lamia

And BTW, I think I'm past that "almost long hair" phase for the first time. Feels pretty nice even though it's annoying at times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.