Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Giger is one of my favs. :D

alienbronzehead1.jpg

Nick

Reactions: Ormir
Do You Need Some...Mind Bomb? :)

did you know

* that ten years ago this band had a deal with Mercury Records?

* that they recorded one self-titled album and then they were "done"? :\

* that last night they self-resurrected for an extremely rare Saturday night appearance at Penny Road Pub in South Barrington, Illinois?

do you care? ;) well, i guess most of you won't. but, our beloved mod (rahvin) may recall my fondness for this band in long-past email convos. anyway, they played last night, rahve, and i was there to witness the event! of course i had camera in hand to try to capture some of their performance. :D here are a few fruits of that labor:

mindbomb_030531_03.jpg

mindbomb_030531_06.jpg

mindbomb_030531_07.jpg

they played the following set (with notations):

1. Prepare Yourself (Tape)
2. Segue (Tape)
3. Do You Need Some? (Stop tape in mid section)
4. 40 Days
5. I Am (No Tape)
6. Violet Dream (Tape)
7. No Reason (No Tape)
8. Almost There <<<< not on the written setlist, but played
9. Daisy Chain (No Tape)

it was so incredible to see them again...(ten years later).

-rh

wildfyr said:
rahvin: :guh: does that go for the rest of us too? :\

personal pics (of yourself and taken by yourself) + pics of dark tranquillity + metal/band related pics are always very welcome by the thousand.
my personal idea is that if you want to present a large number of images that are available on the net it's best to post a link, as it stands to reason to flood the board as little as possible. of course two, three pics in a row or more scattered through a page are also pretty much. and if you mean if i'm ever going to do anything nasty to a post that doesn't match the above criteria, no i won't. that was just an opinion.

rahvin.

personal pics (of yourself and taken by yourself) + pics of dark tranquillity + metal/band related pics are always very welcome by the thousand.

the thousand? :tickled: have we reached 1,000 pics in this thread yet? or do you mean something like someone should start another post entitled, The Post 1,000 Pictures Before the Next DT Album is Released Thread <<<<< You Got Some? Post Here"? =)

my personal idea is that if you want to present a large number of images that are available on the net it's best to post a link, as it stands to reason to flood the board as little as possible. of course two, three pics in a row or more scattered through a page are also pretty much. and if you mean if i'm ever going to do anything nasty to a post that doesn't match the above criteria, no i won't. that was just an opinion.

rahvin.

okie thanks. :) hint taken and rationale completely understood. between the time i inquired about the Web host offer and the time i actually signed up, they had upped the space minimum from 400 to 500 MG. an additional 100 more is dandy but i think i'll probably use that up in no time. :erk: on the other hand, i've never had a site with a lot of traffic (and i'm not sure if i will in the future) but, 30G of transfer came with the deal and that sounds like a lot to me. that should be plenty, no? ;)

wildfyr said:
the thousand? :tickled: have we reached 1,000 pics in this thread yet? or do you mean something like someone should start another post entitled, The Post 1,000 Pictures Before the Next DT Album is Released Thread <<<<< You Got Some? Post Here"? =)

i don't know about the pics on this thread... but if you want to count them all, well, i'll reward you with a special place in my heart. :p

we might try with 100 pictures before the dvd is out, but they have to feature mikael, niklas and a hoola-hoop. :)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.