Pictures Barcelona June 4th

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Yup- go to http://hydepark.hevre.co.il/hydepark/topic.asp?topic_id=1409834
and check them out

:wave: No time to talk- I have only 1 day left before going to Paris to say goodbye to everyone :yell: and in the mean time I have to work and go to a concert.... :loco:
YES- I am crazy for getting about 8 hours of sleep from 6 friday morning till 6 monday morning. Cannot say I was too keen on getting to my place of work today.
NO- I am not a millionaire for you might think so if you see my traveling schedule.....but no, I am not.

Here you have the setlist from Barcelona:

- Ocean Land
- El Meod Na'ala
- The Kiss Of Babylon
- Halo Dies
- A Neverending Way
- Norra El Norra
- Ornaments Of Gold

and 3 pics from the concert ;)

I'm the guy who makes the interview to Yossi, maybe he remember me, I came from www.themetalcircus.com its a Spanish website!

Imperium, how did I get the videoclips from this gig? I did not understand in the other topic, do I need to download a program?
Can't you upload the files just like Nathalie did?
I posted info too you how you could put them out on net that way, that would be much easier!

Head_Banger said:
Imperium, how did I get the videoclips from this gig? I did not understand in the other topic, do I need to download a program?
Can't you upload the files just like Nathalie did?
I posted info too you how you could put them out on net that way, that would be much easier!

Yes, you have to download EMULE, if I can I will upload the videos somewhere tonight, I dont promise nothing :tickled:

Dank u wel Morticia for all your photo reports during your travels !!!
And enjoy the last concert in Paris, cause when the tour will be over, your next mission is too learn hebrew :D

Imperium> That would be great if you could post the videos somewhere :wave: thanks !

Awesome! Thanks!
For those who wanna know, it's a 2.minute 20.sec clip of Norra eL Norra
and a ca. 2.minute clip of Never Ending Way:
Thanks Imperium :), cool that you filmed, if this continues we soon got a little Orphaned Land show from different places which we could mix together,
then to share on the forum :headbang:

Androz said:
Imperium: ¿Donde puedo encontrar tu entrevista a Yossi? Solo encontré una a Kobi

Todavia no se ha publicado, espero que en esta semana se suba, sino hasta la siguiente. No obstante fue una entrevista muy corta ;)

Morticia NL. said:
So since you have all ben so supportive, I added new pictures. This time of the Barcelona show, check it out in the link mentioned in the first post.
:D Thanks again! It's nice to see the Barcelona places that you visited; places that are more or less familiar to me, like the Gaudi buildings or the Razzmatazz... :)

Btw, how was the trip to Barcelona? Did you finally find easyly the venue?