Pictures of those going to Progpower!!

Aeturnia said:
Hey Aaron! Nice groupies ;) I'll be arriving Wednesday afternoon with a few friends - maybe we can all hook up at some point.

Here's a pic of me with Krusty and Ralf from the BWBK festival last year.
BWBK_01.jpg

Alicia (that's me, in the middle...:p )
Hey wait I know those people!!! Hmmm where from though, I can't recall???? Hmmmmm

I'll be in on wednesday afternoon too!!!

Oh yeah
loco.gif
Granada 3.0 Party room 333 m/
ppusaparty5.jpg

Bear

dargormudshark said:
Tom Englund

Don't worry my drummer is becoming a redneck more and more. He had to live with his dad during the summer who is a redneck and next thing you know he watches Nascar! I probably have my redneck moments too. :loco:

Yeah Tom Englund. I'm an Evergrey fan too... but I couldn't have told you his name for a thousand bucks at the time. Brain fart I suppose.

Ha ha ha well I haven't got to the level of Nascar yet. I'll watch the last twenty laps or so of a race once in a while, but I am not interested enough to watch guys drive 500 miles in a circle (oval actually.) I was sorta joking about the redneck thing, but then again I suppose it depends on what particular traits make one a recdneck. I am sure I qualify to some and don't to others, but it's all good :D Yee-Haw !!!

Bryant

LuCinda said:
I think I'm more afraid of the device on Bryant's bed than the gun!!!!!

Hmmm.... that's a Dewalt 1/2" drill and the cover to a fan the wife hung above our bed. Drills are pretty harmless unless you get your hair tangled up inside the motor. Trust me on that one, it knocked a knot on my head once. Didn't hurt the hair, as I just unwound it but it was going full speed when it caught a lock and I saw stars for a few seconds as the drill popped me in the temple being pulled in to my head. Now I put the hair up and put on a baseball cap when using the drill . Never personally been injured by a fan cover either. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm.... that's a Dewalt 1/2" drill and the cover to a fan the wife hung above our bed.

Whew! Glad of that...thought it was some kind of kinky device. DeWalt..good brand. I had a friend that was not as fortunate, the drill ripped his hair out at the temple...ouch!

tenebre said:
dont have any pics on the web....

anyone know a decent free pic host?

www.photobucket.com :) Very easy to use and you can even host gif images!

I am not one to post pics on the net but the red horns on my sig are actually the top of my head :D

Bryant said:
Has the Pagans Mind MB completely fizzled out ? I posted there a couple of times, but it was pretty dead. you did a good job with thesite. Too bad it didn't catch on. :erk:

Bryant
Yeap I decided to ditch it last month. Havent heard an ounce of news from the band in months, and seeing that they already have an official site, I found it pointless to drop money on the site any longer. On top of that the forum was pathetic.

Be on the lookout for a new webzine im in the process of putting together. The url will be..

www.melodicmetal.net

Thanks for the kind words man I appreciate it.

I love my pinhead and Ash figures... :)

I do not know Lucho, I think I may have met him through someone else but I don't really know him.

dargormudshark said:
Did you mean what I think you meant? :err:
Well, I am not sure what either of you mean but I do not know Lucho in any manner except maybe meeting him briefly last year with my boyfriend at the time at the last PP if it is who I think it is..... what the hell....that is the last time I will put a pic here...