Pictures of you!

OK I THINK I'M A LITTLE BIT LATE ON THIS THREAD BUT ANYWAY HERE I AM.
HOPEFULLY I AM THE KIND OF BOY THAT WANDA HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR. LOL NICE TO MEET YOU WANDA.:wave:
yo5.jpg

I gotta say man, nice freakin' hair! I wish I could manage a 'do like that.

RouxBodine said:
I gotta say man, nice freakin' hair! I wish I could manage a 'do like that.

HEY THANKS A MILLION FOR THE COMMENT :oops: IT IS THE RESULT OF THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF FIGHTS WITH MY PARENTS DEBATING THAT THE LONG HAIR DOESN'T TURN YOU INTO A JUNKIE NOR ANY KIND OF VAGRANTo_O

Puckfiend said:
Had to cut it due to work..tough finding a job that you like that pays above minimum wage and lets you have long hair. Grew it out again later and cut it off again..short hair is soooo much better in a hot weather like here in southern California.

BUT YOUR LOVE FOR METAL IS STILL OVER THERE ISN'T IT??:headbang:

Puckfiend said:
Hell yeah. Went to Anthrax in Hollywood last month, saw the Maidens for the first time last weekend, and Motorhead is in two weeks! :devil:

MOTORHEAD???
HEY MAIDENS!!! ARE YOU GONNA BE INVITED TO THE SHOW??
IN THAT CASE I WOULD GLADLY GO TO THE CONCERT.:D

It is general web manners to not type caps unless it is for emphasis as if yelling at someone.

You saw this in another thread. Thanks for understanding.

Jim

spideyjg said:
APPARENTLY YOU NEED A TECHNICIAN TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER SINCE THE CAP LOCK SEEMS TO BE STUCK.:hotjump:

Or is it you just like to yell? Typing in all caps on any board is as if you are yelling and it bugs folks.

It is general web manners to not type caps unless it is for emphasis as if yelling at someone.

Jim

ok ok i already realized of that sorry, i wanna say again that i didn't mean to ofend you. but my customes are diferent and honestly i still don't undestand this one but i promised not to write with the caps on again unless i want to yell somebody or recall and make emphasis that I ♥ WANDA. :D