Pictures of your pets.

My cat Kuba
l_0e5fe990d463b2683ae1750211225bf0.jpg

mahbird.jpg

One of the many cockatiels we own, here`s one of them ruffling it`s feathers.

I`ll upload pics of some of the others when I stop being a lazy son of a bitch. :lol:

^now that's a black beauty!

Here's a pic of a cat that always comes to my window and yells her lungs off because she wants to come inside. hehe, she's cute.

potols20.jpg

fiiixxx5642

You're right actually, she ate one yesterday:guh:

^now that's a black beauty!

Here's a pic of a cat that always comes to my window and yells her lungs off because she wants to come inside. hehe, she's cute.

potols20.jpg

A beauty, but a total bitch:lol: Thinks she's a queen or something. If she doesn't get food when she wants, she starts to destroy everything in the livingroom and so on:Smug:

lol really? then why isn't she fat? If my cat did that, she'd be dead by now due to an explosion in her stomach :lol:

This is how fat she looks when I got her groomed last summer...just imagine what she looks like with all her fur :ill:
Pets004.jpg

lol really? then why isn't she fat? If my cat did that, she'd be dead by now due to an explosion in her stomach :lol:

This is how fat she looks when I got her groomed last summer...just imagine what she looks like with all her fur :ill:
Pets004.jpg

well we just give her food two or three times a day, even if she wants more. as soon as she starts to annoy us, we just get a spray with water in it, and it works perfectly:p

These aren't actually mine, we live in a 3 story building with my family, so they kinda live everywhere (the cats). :)

Uten_navn.jpg

This is Bajas. He is probably the most dumb cat I have ever met. But he pwns!

DSC_0084.JPG

This is Bonny. She's a snob.