Pictures wanted

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Hey still working on a thank you, so hold tight on that...Been busy as shit since I got back...It really was an amazing weekend and I thank all that came out and supported BARfest!!! If anyone has any pictures that you would like to send me for the website...Please send them to Bear@bayarearockfest.com, thanks

Bear

I did manage to take a bunch of pictures. I'll just need to go through them and try to cull out the best ones to send you. I'll try to do that later this evening.

Hey if anyone took any from the top level near the mixing board of the whole band we ( Enchant ) would love to see them.

Thanks much

Sorry... I have just the two - we got in a little late and were trying to get the no flash mode working, but it kept comming out blurry. Finally, I gave up... almost too late. If you do want the blurry ones, I can supply them. You can call them artsy. ;)

Bear, go to my "Videos and Pictures of Bay Area Rock Fest 2007! " thread -- there are tons of pictures there.

In my case they're organized in albums by band, plus a "People and Stuff" category... And if you see a picture you like, you can click on the picture itself for a pop-up window containing the unadulterated, full-size version. (Be sure not to use a pop-up blocker.) Note that there are three versions of each picture -- a tiny thumbnail, a medium-sized image on its own page, and then a "whole enchilada" version -- you have to click on the medium-sized image to get the biggie.

You're welcome to use any of my photos for promotional purposes, Bear! Of course! I'd be honored.

I got a TON of photos - probably about 600 or so. Once I get them converted and posted on my site(hopefully within a week), I'll send them to ya. :) Also, thanks sooooooooo much for taking the pic of Corey (BOP) and me!!! Can't wait to see it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that was such a fun fest!!!