Pictures page up on the website

Those look great, Bear!!! Some very cool poses in there, funny ones too. :D Thanks again for taking that pic of Corey and me. Do you still want me to email you some photos, I have a shitload. hahaha If so, tell me which email address. I am going to see if my webmaster can send me zips of all the pics to me to make it faster and easier.

Jax has 3 pics of Timeline in her set...

Yeah thanks, I would need more to make a page though, I did not even catch their set unfortunately, I was having a hell of a time getting back to the venue after sound checks, Friday rush hour is SF sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully we can find some and get them up!

Bear

Those look great, Bear!!! Some very cool poses in there, funny ones too. :D Thanks again for taking that pic of Corey and me. Do you still want me to email you some photos, I have a shitload. hahaha If so, tell me which email address. I am going to see if my webmaster can send me zips of all the pics to me to make it faster and easier.

Your welcome Alina. If you want to pick out some pics that you would like for the BARfest website, go ahead and pick them and shoot them over to me. You can send them to Bear at bayarearockfest dot com :zombie::p:cool: Thanks

Bear

Hi Sweak,

Since it looks like no one took any pictures of Timeline, I would really appreciate it if you could send me some of the ones I saw on your web site.
I tried e-mailing you at "My Space" but never got a response.
Who knows maybe you thought I was some creep trying to get a date. LOL
Please let me know if this is possibile when you have a chance.
Thanks!

Nice job, Bear! You're welcome to snag any of my pics, they're here. :)

Hi Jax, This is Con from EYEFEAR.
Just wondering if you can e-mail me a couple of photo's you took that i am after for my own personal collection.
Regards
Con EYEFEAR

Hi Jax, This is Con from EYEFEAR.
Just wondering if you can e-mail me a couple of photo's you took that i am after for my own personal collection.
Regards
Con EYEFEAR

Hi Con,

I'd be happy to..send me a private message here with your e-mail address & I'll be happy to send the full size photos along for you; did you want all of my Eyefear photos? :)

Jax :)