Pictures

Haha! Awww, yeah I already have it but I love collecting all the live pictures.

I must have about 1,000 pictures of Firewind about now.

But I love anyone who loves Firewind!!!!!! I've loved them for a good while now but it's always awesome to see newer fans. It means they are getting bigger and there is nothing more I'd like to see than a band I've supported for a long time go from a small, underground band to a more popular band getting the attention and appreciation they well and truly deserve!!!!

But yeah...obviously none of us will ever have a chance with Apollo because if you'd met his wife you'd know you have no chance against her. She's gorgeous and a really sweet person! And they have the fucking most insanely cute dog ever! :)

Cheers to Firewind!

xx Kirsty

YAY thought you would kill me ^_^'...LOL i am just kidding no offense :) *hugs* and awww do they have kids?? :D cuz i am reading in the booklets a lot of names he thanks with the last name of ''Papathanasio'' :rofl:...damn wish i could meet them all :p i really love dogs too...btw here i am with Apollo :D...i still can't believe that i met them for real :rofl:D!!!me and my friends were keep saying ''NO way this happened punch me i am dreaming'' :rofl:...i finally took a pic with him the second time i saw them :rofl:...i have pics with the others too ^_^
P3130122.jpg

you really can't imagine what it meant to me and to my friends to meet them.....it was our dream!!! especially 1 friend of mine wanted like crazy to meet gus....and he did :rofl:....maaan they are so kind....now gotta wait till December like Apollo said :D

:rofl:DDD thx!! and yeah we were all damn sweaty you can't imagine O__O...from the headbanging and stuff :rofl:....hell i am still smilling i really can't believe i met them for real :rofl:DDD i really won't forget that day...though i hope i will see them again on December for more pics YAY!! :D :rofl:

:rofl:DD it's obvious eh.....dammit :rofl:DD :lol: i am still smiling :rofl:...i even lost my sleep from that day... :lol:
omg kirsty do you happen to have any pics of Apollo's wife or his kids or the lil doggy? if so pleaseeeee i am begging you show me those pics...if you don't want from here please please pleaseee pm them to me...

oh come on why i am really curious....:rofl: :lol: i am just curious that's why i wanna see not for something else O__O

i don't know, he's in a band, he expects people to be curious about him... but his wife, his kids especially, he's gonna want to keep them out of it. i can understand you being curious, but that's his family life, they deserve privacy...

oh well you are right what was i thinking.... >.<.... nah i don't wanna see now...if he wanted to show his family he would do it by himself...i feel bad now lol...i completely forgot my manners about his privacy.... i really meant no disrespect or something for Apollo >_<...

oh i know you didn't mean any disrespect, please don't take any offence at what i said, you were just curious like you said. i've just been around enough bands to know that most like to keep their private life, well private :)
but if his wife agreed to the pic then by all means show it, she wouldn't have posed if she minded

nah i didn't get offended i just realised wtf i was asking and that you and kirsty are right...i mean i supported too someone when he wanted to not show his private life and suddenly i became one of those people who want to know anything about someone's private life....know what i mean?....and i just am too sensitive most of the times lol that's why i feel bad for what i asked...

Think your enthausiasm took over your 'common sence'.:p

Know what you meen tho.
I also am curious in how the kids and wifes from the guys i like look like but also in a normal curious way.
But i also think that they have to keep their private life private coz their wifes and kids didnt ask for the fame and 'crazy' fans.
And also for their safety at some points unfortunatly.
I know that Jon Bon Jovi has a gentlemans agreement with the papparazzi that they dont take pics of his kids.
He's scared as hell that some crazy fuck recouldnises 1 of his kids and kidnapps him/her for ransom.

Think your enthausiasm took over your 'common sence'.:p

Know what you meen tho.
I also am curious in how the kids and wifes from the guys i like look like but also in a normal curious way.
But i also think that they have to keep their private life private coz their wifes and kids didnt ask for the fame and 'crazy' fans.
And also for their safety at some points unfortunatly.
I know that Jon Bon Jovi has a gentlemans agreement with the papparazzi that they dont take pics of his kids.
He's scared as hell that some crazy fuck recouldnises 1 of his kids and kidnapps him/her for ransom.
you are right...and yeah i know they are scared of those things...but i would never kidnap Apollo's kids :lol: simple curiosity :rofl:D...and btw @ nikki why you called him like that :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: :guh: