Pictures

tell me about it, so proud that i actually managed to get a decent picture of mark at download! well except for gus putting his leg right in front of my camera, but never mind, still got mark!
:lol:
Gus has nice legs but sometimes you want something else in your pic.:lol:

And when they get 'in line'

O yeah also before and/or after the show you can have a pic if your lucky.
And i was.:)

SV400471.jpg

SV400565.jpg

ah great pics! did you get a proper hug off mark? he's good at hugs... i miss his hugs :(
why's it not september already!
Thanx.
YEah he gave me kisses and a hug.
Apollo even hugged and kissed me twice.<3
Their all sooo nice.

Pleace note that i dont wanna brag.
As i'm new here it maybe sound like that when talking about that i've met them and got pics.
But i'm just soooo very exited that those guys,especially Apollo for me,are sooo kind,nice and down to earth.

oh, definitely agree with this one :)

:lol:

Thanx.

Dont have mutch to brag tho .:p
Just that Apollo asked me before the Essen show if he'd see me again after the show to have a chat,that's all.
O well and that i've met him and Gus 3 times now but that's realy about it.:lol:

Here a pic from the 1st time i've met them.
Was the afternoon after the Paradiso/Amsterdam show.
Walked by a diner and saw the both of them sitting there.
Walked in and said : " hey i know you,saw you play last night before Megadeth."
We talked for a little while coz they had more to do than got bored by me and they were tired..:p
They were so kind to take pics with me tho.
That's when i fell in love with them so to say.;)

:D
SV400466.jpg

oh my gosh apollo is SO DAMN CUTE XDDD
i am really wondering how you meet them in person O.O....i mean on sunday when i'll go to the schoolwave festival to see them there is not damn way to meet them in person with all those people O.O... *sigh* :(

i am really wondering how you meet them in person O.O....i mean on sunday when i'll go to the schoolwave festival to see them there is not damn way to meet them in person with all those people O.O... *sigh* :(

He's cute yeah.:p
Like i said i just ran in to them that afternoon.
Then in Essen i was very early so saw them before they went in to the veneu and afterwards they all came down to look around.

At Festivals it's almost impossible to meet them coz they mostly stay at the backstage erea.
Or you can catch them at a signing session but that's it.
Some people are lucky to win or get backstage tickets.

I'm sure you have a good chance when you get early to see them at a 'normal' gig.

well i will sure get earlier there :rofl: but still....even when they came to fuzz club on april i still didn't get a chance to meet them... :(

patience..... a really harsh word
lol.gif
....oh well i will do that and hope one day i will meet him in person.. *sniff*

patience..... a really harsh word
lol.gif
....oh well i will do that and hope one day i will meet him in person.. *sniff*

Yeah your right.
Dunno who found that 1 out.:p
I'm sure you will.

For example,i'm a big Bon Jovi fan (22years now) never thought i would ever get Jon or any other bandmember's autograph and guess what........ yes i got them all!!!
And i never thought i would meet the guys from Europe in person,and Megadeth and Kamelot and i did!!!!!
So your time will come really.;)

.......omfg......i think you are my lucky person..... I GOT IN A PIC WITH APOLLO,GUS,PETROS,BOB!!!!! LIKE OMFG I STILL CAN:"T BELIEVE IT!!! too bad i lost mark i wanted to be in a pic with him too!!! i will post them as soon as my friend will give them to me cuz they are in her camera :rofl:.......but really now i swear to my life.....when Apollo was singing he showed me and my friend with his hand!!! we were like O.O.....and when i talked to him....oh my gosh....he is SO SWEET!!!! but same goes for the others!!! especially gus and bob were awesome!!!damn they were talking to us like they knew us O.O....

it is hard meeting them at festivals, they've the backstage area to hang out in so they don't often come out into the main arena, plus bands tend to have a lot of press at festivals... except for download apparently. i had to wait about an hour after firewinds set for bob to come back out, but apparently that was due to the stupidly long walk back to their car...
he was free from then on though, so obviously he didn't have much press. although it amused me that he was walking around all day with his 'ibob' t-shirt on and only two fans recognised him hahaha

she maybe has it :rofl:DD....but i don't think she will like me cuz i am a big fan of Apollo too .... :rofl:DD :D

Haha! Awww, yeah I already have it but I love collecting all the live pictures.

I must have about 1,000 pictures of Firewind about now.

But I love anyone who loves Firewind!!!!!! I've loved them for a good while now but it's always awesome to see newer fans. It means they are getting bigger and there is nothing more I'd like to see than a band I've supported for a long time go from a small, underground band to a more popular band getting the attention and appreciation they well and truly deserve!!!!

But yeah...obviously none of us will ever have a chance with Apollo because if you'd met his wife you'd know you have no chance against her. She's gorgeous and a really sweet person! And they have the fucking most insanely cute dog ever! :)

Cheers to Firewind!

xx Kirsty