Pictures

:lol: :lol: :rofl:!!! dammit kirsty i love it how you put always at the end of your messages the ''xx Kirsty'' :)

Heh!!!!! Funnily enough I think one other person from the forum has said that!!!! It's just an insane habit I can't get out of now!!!

Always 2 kisses. No more, no less ^_^

Also...this one is for Katie...but everyone else feel free to enjoy.

For non-Scotland people: Ned = chav, the type that wear tracksuits and hate metal!

xx Kirsty

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh actually that's a baaad baaaad word....

i know too :Smokedev: :lol:
wouldn't be weird if i called someone that word... because i'm half Greek...i may live in Finland, but that doesn't mean i'm 100% Finnish

Heh!!!!! Funnily enough I think one other person from the forum has said that!!!! It's just an insane habit I can't get out of now!!!

Always 2 kisses. No more, no less ^_^

Also...this one is for Katie...but everyone else feel free to enjoy.

For non-Scotland people: Ned = chav, the type that wear tracksuits and hate metal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufowfmSBDNw

xx Kirsty

gah! how many times do i have to say i can't watch vids, no net at home :(
and this ones for me, i can't watch something for me *goes and sulks in a corner*
:p

as for malakas... well firewind call each other (and everyone else) malakas, it's not a bad word, not really, i know it's a swear word, but a casual one, apparently greeks don't take offence at it, Firewind certainly don't...

:rofl:D well sometimes it can be offensive you never know :lol: i mean it's ok to call them like that if you know them :lol: but you know when a stranger on the streets call you like that you want to take his head off :rofl:D and actually malakas means asshole :lol: :lol: and yeah i know Firewind wouldn't mind but still i can't call them like that :rofl:DD..and btw wow half greeks...O.O wouldn't have guessed it...

:rofl:D well sometimes it can be offensive you never know :lol: i mean it's ok to call them like that if you know them :lol: but you know when a stranger on the streets call you like that you want to take his head off :rofl:D and actually malakas means asshole :lol: :lol: and yeah i know Firewind wouldn't mind but still i can't call them like that :rofl:DD..and btw wow half greeks...O.O wouldn't have guessed it...

really? Bob said it meant wanker...

when you say it between friends yeah that's what it means that's why we don't take offense :lol: but as i said if a random person calls you like that it means asshole :lol: between boys this word is way too common :rofl:DD but if a girl calls a boy like that it's kind of....bad you know?

:rofl: no probs ;) btw weird words you have there AngelwithHorns O.O...nehehehe now i know them i will say them muwahaha :lol:

in finland...asshole is "peräaukko"... my little contribution :D
and yes, i'm a Finnish/Greek mix o__o is that really so strange?