Pictures

Tell me about it!

The smoke machine in Glasgow was working overtime! STUPID! RUINING MY DAMN PICTURES! The manfriend is getting me a new camera for Christmas =)

YAY.

xx Kirsty

EDIT: ACTUALLY. Know what I want to see! The pictures that Apollo took on his camera of me, Alan and him in Copenhagen!

I was there and had my new camera but alas, the show said no cameras allowed. But even if I did disobey and took pictures my camera would have probably got broken!!!!

I was at the front and kept getting crushed against the barrier. The pictures woulda been crap too. Ah well. I promise LOAAAAADS of pictures from the tour in April. I have 2 8gb memory cards and a spare rechargable battery! LMAO. So some videos too!

xx Kirsty

hey there are a few videos on youtube from the saloniki show! i don't know if you've seen them, but here are some...

OMG I just saw this one, it's Mercenary Man live!!!! AMAZING!!

A greek traditional song cover:

Another NEW song here!:
And another one!! (Into The Fire):

Intro/Allegiance:

Gus G. solo pt.1:
Gus G. solo pt.2:
Same solo,better quality:
Same solo,different angle!:

Fire & Fury (30sec):

There r a few more,but with bad quality,these are the best!

And the concert seems rreeeaaally amazing, can't wait for the dvd...

Last edited by a moderator:
(hey,sorry for the big message,i didn't even know the videos would be seen here.i thought only the links would be seen! tell me if it's annoying,so that i'll delete them)

I was there and had my new camera but alas, the show said no cameras allowed. But even if I did disobey and took pictures my camera would have probably got broken!!!!

I was at the front and kept getting crushed against the barrier. The pictures woulda been crap too. Ah well. I promise LOAAAAADS of pictures from the tour in April. I have 2 8gb memory cards and a spare rechargable battery! LMAO. So some videos too!

xx Kirsty

i think it's done cos of the DVD, i mean since the show was gonna be recorded. ;)..what sucks is i cannot find the press pics,as u can see there were photographers in the front raw,so i just wonder which magazine made em be taken....:rolleyes:
thanks for the youtube vids,i already saw em :) pretty cool,that has been a magic night *so envy not to have been there lol *

Yeah thats what I figured.

I'm DYING for them to give a release date on the DVD! I might see myself in the crowd. Who knows :p Haha.

Nah, it was an amazing experience just being there. WELL worth the money I paid for all the travel and accomodation around Europe. And of course the night before the gig (which I spent in Vienna) spending pretty close to ALLLL my money on beer with Alan, Janina, Janina's sister and Jack. Good times!!!

xx Kirsty

You are really lucky!! Perhaps they'll release part of the DVD as a bonus dvd in a limited edition with the premonition cd! at least that's what they are thinking of, according to gus interviews!

Since everyone seems to have a different idea (or preference) on the DVD release... I think we should take bets, to see who will be right!

I personally would go for what John also said (and apparently also seems like the most viable option), with the DVD coming out with The Premonition. That'd be amazing.

Since everyone seems to have a different idea (or preference) on the DVD release... I think we should take bets, to see who will be right!

I personally would go for what John also said (and apparently also seems like the most viable option), with the DVD coming out with The Premonition. That'd be amazing.

Thats what i predict, and pray for!

These pictures make my stomach all funny :)

l_4943faa5bbd8b21b85a88c54ad751310.jpg

l_f805dc4c2fa1dc82bf1216bf9e9f37a9.jpg

l_02c1ca95a12b7454f940618c0786a90b.jpg

l_7182ee53e8d89a3cb686033bb0a23680.jpg

OOOH YEAH. Look how long Apollo's hair is now :) A long way from the Apollfro! It looks amazing all straightened! I wish there were more girls on this forum >.<

xx Kirsty

These pictures make my stomach all funny :)

OOOH YEAH. Look how long Apollo's hair is now :) A long way from the Apollfro! It looks amazing all straightened! I wish there were more girls on this forum >.<

xx Kirsty

hhahahahahahah :lol:

cool pics,thanks for sharing....and i'm a "girl" btw :p