Pictures

This is the dumbest thing I could find about Gus G on the internet.

A dog named after Gus G. Check out the last line. :lol:

Gussy%20Goodman%20St%20Pats.jpg

"Gus G.", A very active and silly young boy. Gus is what we refer to as a goof-ball. He loves everyone and everything and is eager to tell you all about it. His best friends are his sister Tehya (different family) Bridget, Lukas, Leon, Grover, Shilo and Bart. He is really good at jumping up onto things and loves to play on the tires and sit on top of the dog houses. VOTED MOST GIRLFRIENDS IN GROUP: GUS G.

:lol::lol::lol:
This is the dumbest thing I could find about Gus G on the internet.

A dog named after Gus G. Check out the last line. :lol:

Gussy%20Goodman%20St%20Pats.jpg

"Gus G.", A very active and silly young boy. Gus is what we refer to as a goof-ball. He loves everyone and everything and is eager to tell you all about it. His best friends are his sister Tehya (different family) Bridget, Lukas, Leon, Grover, Shilo and Bart. He is really good at jumping up onto things and loves to play on the tires and sit on top of the dog houses. VOTED MOST GIRLFRIENDS IN GROUP: GUS G.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

omg...hahahahhahahahah

LOL.

My hamster is cuter. Gus is short for 'Angus' in Scotland though, so I gave him the traditional Greek name, Kostas.

xx Kirsty

awwwwwwww,yeah that's a beautiful name....lame here i italy it's the same name (in italian) of a really DOUCHEBAG dude, from a TV show,where girls ask boys to be taken(just a really LAME tv show).....:erk::heh: huhuhuhu LOOOOOOOL :lol:
sorry i had to say it lmao

When I get home I'll post the most recent picture of Kostas up ^___^

And Gus G. damn well better be honoured! I told him I named one of my hamsters after him and I think he was just pretty scared! :p I told Apollo I named my other hamster after him and he was more....flabbergasted :p

xx Kirsty

so here's a few pictures for your enjoyment!

Bet you didn't know Gus G was so bendy!
gusg.jpg

Awesome Duo!
gusbob.jpg

Apollo:
apollo.jpg

Happy Apollo!
l_f00144ee095689d98647f2b3e5905620.jpg

Metal/Moody Apollo!
l_0aa7bde611b74fe88f6770b47ad0b6d6.jpg

I know he's not in the band, but he did a good job at Bloodstock and he's a great guy so:
l_7c5a9347f3cfb677a86f3553ae68fab2.jpg

this how life should be! me surrounded by men!!!! hhahaha so yes, me bob, mark, tim yeung, erm, think one of the others was their tour manager... i have no idea really
l_bbfa9950461680bb5ea22837ad0c9599.jpg

and finally, Tim, Ruth, Mark and Moi!
l_f84dd50f3a29981042a2ff4b82cd2b9f.jpg

I've got some more on my laptop at home so i'll try and remember and get them uploaded at the weekend...

Is it wrong that I can give you an almost exact date and time of some of those pictures if not most!?

And the one to the right (not Tim) is the tour manager. He was cool. But aye. NOTTINGHAM, April 22nd 2007. AFTERSHOOOOW!!!!

Here is a picture from that same night that *I* LOVE:

pict1310ps3.jpg

Fabulous. GUS G, BROWN SAUCE AND MY GLAM SUNGLASSES!!!!!

ALSO, I SPY SIGNED BOOOOOOBS!!!!!

xx Kirsty

so here's a few pictures for your enjoyment!
Bet you didn't know Gus G was so bendy!
gusg.jpg

Happy Apollo!
l_f00144ee095689d98647f2b3e5905620.jpg

he can seem like the cutest thing when he smiles :saint:
I've got some more on my laptop at home so i'll try and remember and get them uploaded at the weekend...

i'd be grateful if you upload the rest :worship:
the one of Gus bendy :oops: gyah, now i have pervy thoughts! XXDD
Bob and Apollo can seem like the most adorable things when they smile :saint:

Is it wrong that I can give you an almost exact date and time of some of those pictures if not most!?

And the one to the right (not Tim) is the tour manager. He was cool. But aye. NOTTINGHAM, April 22nd 2007. AFTERSHOOOOW!!!!

Here is a picture from that same night that *I* LOVE:

pict1310ps3.jpg

Fabulous. GUS G, BROWN SAUCE AND MY GLAM SUNGLASSES!!!!!

ALSO, I SPY SIGNED BOOOOOOBS!!!!!

xx Kirsty

hahahahahahaha man those sunglasses provided a hell of a lot of entertainment!

what was it that petros shouted across the pub?

ah i thought he was the tour manager, really nice guy, i saw him outside the venue in glasgow, asked him where to go for the guest list and he just went 'oh, you're katie bruce' hahaha bearing mind i'd never met him before that, quite creepy i'll tell ya :p

and yeah that aftershow was awesome! oh and the other guy in your pic, mike, how weird is this, i met him at golden gods in london, met him again at firewind in nottingham.... turns out he bloody lives in leeds! i keep seeing him at gigs all over the country!

as for the signed boobies.... if i remember rightly it started with Tim, then Mark joined in.... after that... things got bad hahahah

i'd be grateful if you upload the rest :worship:
the one of Gus bendy :oops: gyah, now i have pervy thoughts! XXDD
Bob and Apollo can seem like the most adorable things when they smile :saint:

hahahaha now stop that with with naughty thoughts of gus

and yeah they're all great guys, really looking forward to seeing them again, i miss them :cry:

oh and no, Gus never signed my boobs

hahahaha now stop that with with naughty thoughts of gus
and yeah they're all great guys, really looking forward to seeing them again, i miss them :cry:
oh and no, Gus never signed my boobs

ah fine, i'll toss away that naughty thought :saint: :heh:
was G the only one that didn't sign?

ah fine, i'll toss away that naughty thought :saint: :heh:
was G the only one that didn't sign?

no he wasn't the only one... think there were only four or five people that did... in fact if i remember rightly mark was the only one from Firewind

he signed me again at Bloodstock. i'd gone to the signing tent to take pictures for Emy and Mark just waves me over, lifts up my top and draws a smiley face on my stomach hahaha cheeky git