Pictures

Yeah I met Mike and Fi when they were staying at the same Travelodge as us to see Firewind in Nottingham. We immediately got on and hung out in their room then went to see Firewind. Was awesome. We met up and headed to the aftershow and just hung out there!

I met them again at Bloodstock!!!!!! Fiona has her Firewind wellies on!!!!!! :) Yaaaay!

Meeting them at either London or Wolverhampton (they haven't decided yet!)

And yes, the entertaining sunglasses. I still have them. They sit proudly on top of my drawers and I take comfort in that the last 2 people to wear them were Gus and Bob. Haha.

xx Kirsty

Yeah I met Mike and Fi when they were staying at the same Travelodge as us to see Firewind in Nottingham. We immediately got on and hung out in their room then went to see Firewind. Was awesome. We met up and headed to the aftershow and just hung out there!

I met them again at Bloodstock!!!!!! Fiona has her Firewind wellies on!!!!!! :) Yaaaay!

Meeting them at either London or Wolverhampton (they haven't decided yet!)

And yes, the entertaining sunglasses. I still have them. They sit proudly on top of my drawers and I take comfort in that the last 2 people to wear them were Gus and Bob. Haha.

xx Kirsty

ah cool, well tell him i'm driving to wolverhampton and back if they want a lift

hahaha they were entertaining

but seriously, what was it that petros shouted across the pub that had us all laughing????

pict1310ps3.jpg

well he is like an 80's glam metal superstar!! :headbang:

no, they're just not there... all i can assume is that either A: i forgot to transfer them to my computer before i deleted them off my camera or
B: i never took them in the first place which is completely possible haha

ah cool, well tell him i'm driving to wolverhampton and back if they want a lift

hahaha they were entertaining

but seriously, what was it that petros shouted across the pub that had us all laughing????

The 'Lost Prophets' were on and someone turned it off and just as it stopped and all was silent Petros hit out with:

"FUCK YOU MAN!" in a slightly high pitched tone ^___^

Amazing. I ROFL'd for days.

xx Kirsty