pissed of coworkers

hopeleavingsweeden

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2008
So people at work have been gettin wicked pissed at me because ever since i saw opeth again about month ago i have been listening to nonstop opeth and most of the time all the albums in order if im workin a double or something but yesterday this kid i work with shit his pants because i was gonna put morningrise in.He was all like opeth is all you listen to put something else in please anything. So i thought that was hillarious and i told him i was gonna make a thread about it so here i am, just wanted to share with you guys something that made me laugh yesterday later :lol:

i find i can't listen to all their albums in a row, its an awful lot hahahaha, and i get into spells where i don't listen to them much, how can the people you work with not like opeth? hahaha

Indeed,put some Bloodbath on instead then:heh:.Don't worry my brother always tells me Opeth are all I listen to,but with the music he listens to I prefer not to take those comments on board!

That's very inconsiderate of you. Clearly they do not like it so why force them to hear it day after day? I'd kick your ass up around your shoulders.

That's very inconsiderate of you. Clearly they do not like it so why force them to hear it day after day? I'd kick your ass up around your shoulders.

I dont force it on to anyone.Me and that kid i was telling you about swith off on tunes every 4 hours for my usuall 8 but if he forgets his ipod or if have to work a double then on a few ocasions i will listen to all there albums in a row. Also everyone is fucking differerent just because you cant listen to opeth every day doesnt mean i cant. The people i work with dont even hate opeth i just over played it, but that one kid i dont think he likes em. oh ya and thanks for your fucking threat dickhead:mad:

I dont force it on to anyone.Me and that kid i was telling you about swith off on tunes every 4 hours for my usuall 8 but if he forgets his ipod or if have to work a double then on a few ocasions i will listen to all there albums in a row. Also everyone is fucking differerent just because you cant listen to opeth every day doesnt mean i cant. The people i work with dont even hate opeth i just over played it, but that one kid i dont think he likes em. oh ya and thanks for your fucking threat dickhead:mad:
you understood me wrong! firstlY:I NEVER USED FORCE ON THE PEOPLE.THEY WONDERED TO OPETH SONGS AND I MADE THEM LISTENED!SECONDLY:THEY WANTED TO COME WITH ME TO CONCERT! THIRDLY:I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO DON'T LIKE OPETH AND LISTENING OTHER KIND OF MUSIC.I RESPECT THEM.I NEVER JUDGE THE PEOPLE WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN!THEY ARE MY FRIENDS.

firstlY:I NEVER USED FORCE ON THE PEOPLE.THEY WONDERED TO OPETH SONGS AND I MADE THEM LISTENED!SECONDLY:THEY WANTED TO COME WITH ME! THIRDLY:I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO DON'T LIKE OPETH AND LISTENING OTHER KIND OF MUSIC.I RESPECT THEM.I NEVER JUDGE THE PEOPLE WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN!THEY ARE MY FRIENDS.

..........PEAC EOUT

i'm really pissed of now!I HATE TO BE UNDERSTOOD WRONG! it's making me really sad.and i'm not a dickhead!why do i use force on the people i love!?????OMG!!!!

ok,i'll tell very detailed!i have my 2 friends listening metal but they don't know opeth.and they know that i love opeth.and they wondered opeth songs and i sent them a few opeth songs.and when we learned opeth will have a concert there.we decided to go concert together!and after the concert they said me:it worth.and there is no force here.can i tell you enough?