Pizza vs. Burgers

I love it man, this is like the most 50/50 question ever. I've been asking people all day at work and it's pretty much a tie here, too. Everyone has great reasons for liking one or the other.

I gave my answer, and I stayed within your rules. I think anything less then eat one, grab the other when released is pure failure.

Here's how it boils down for me:

Best burger ever > best pizza ever

BUT

Average pizza > average burger

I gave my answer, and I stayed within your rules. I think anything less then eat one, grab the other when released is pure failure.
No you didn't. You totally defeated the entire purpose of the question with your answer, actually. You just added your own amendment to it... which is fine.

No, because once I was released, the "choose one" rules wouldn't apply anymore. Life isn't about asking what can I do, it's about asking, "What didn't they tell me I can't do?" :D

And I agree on best vs average.

If someone is about to shoot me if I don't choose one or the other, then honestly I'll just take either to get him outta there.

Also that madman would be the coolest evar.

I can get sick of burgers very fast, but pizza? NEVAR! :kickass:
I know I'll get shit for this, but burgers are mostly meat.
I get pretty damn tired of that.
Pizza has so many variables. pepperoni, sausage, italian sausage, canadian bacon, bacon, chicken.
then you have all the damn vegies.. banana peppers, black olives, onions, green peppers, mushrooms....
PINEAPPLE!!!
hell, even seafood.

I know I'll get shit for this, but burgers are mostly meat.
I get pretty damn tired of that.
Pizza has so many variables. pepperoni, sausage, italian sausage, canadian bacon, bacon, chicken.
then you have all the damn vegies.. banana peppers, black olives, onions, green peppers, mushrooms....
PINEAPPLE!!!
hell, even seafood.

burgers are overated.... pizza is just pure awesomeness. I'm always in the modd for pizza: burgers though? Last time I had one was probably 4 months ago... Krig :kickass:

Until you have the bleu burger from Meridian Room, your statement is an uneducated insult. ;) (Seriously, have one, you'll find a way to get an erection.)

Well I'm appalled (by anyone having anything against bleu cheese on a burger)

I don't even LIKE bleu cheese in general, but it is excellent on a well crafted burger.