Pizza vs. Burgers

It's alll about the WURST over there. Which is good. The month I spent in Berlin was pretty much heaven. Meat on sticks, with curry, on buns, with onions, in my face, in by bed. It goes on.

...and with that boiling debate; Pizza Vr. Burger- - This is a great example of how a type of food that was not invented in America, evolved to the level it is today,
which in my not-so-humble and very snobbish and worldly opinion: I think that the best pizza and best burgers in the world are HERE in the US of A

Yep, I love eating in Germany. I don't go for burgers, though. So all is well.

Admittedly, best burger I've ever had was in Romania. Pretty much steak on a bun.

Pita usually. When I was at the guys home there wasn't much to put on it, some yummy yogurt some kind of leafy vegetable that I forget (it wasn't lettuce or basil, it was better than that), various veggies. The Arabs also eat better than us in terms of comfort. No table or chairs, everythings on the floor, and no silverware. thats how I like to eat. I told my dad that when we get back we need to sell our table and our silverware.

Pita usually. When I was at the guys home there wasn't much to put on it, some yummy yogurt some kind of leafy vegetable that I forget (it wasn't lettuce or basil, it was better than that), various veggies. The Arabs also eat better than us in terms of comfort. No table or chairs, everythings on the floor, and no silverware. thats how I like to eat. I told my dad that when we get back we need to sell our table and our silverware.

hahaha. I admit I like eating like that when I hike through Israel and I find myself in random/ local places with middle eastern food, but.... I do like my table and silver wear.... imagine that :Smug: