Plans for Thanksgiving?

This is the great part...

I was driving in a residential suburb, there's a stop sign every other street. The speed limit is 30, he claims I was doing 41. It is virtually impossible to get moving that fast before coming to another stop sign!!

Needless to say, he didn't give me a ticket for speeding, which just shows me, in my mind, I was not speeding, otherwise, he would've taken the opportunity to better his quota.

Damn Josh

I am sorry to hear that bro. They really had no reason to do shit to you, but living as where I do in houston; the cops are just as much assholes. They searched me and my car one day for drugs, because i forgot to put on my seatbelt as I was driving around my block to move my car one day. Bastards the lot of them be. Except for a few that actually do their job right and protect and serve, and not try to fill quotas, which is few and far between....

Evil C.

What's hysterical is that every third driver in Houston drives without a license or insurance. They're typically on their way to fix up someone's yard if you know what I mean. If people in Houston get thrown in jail for the night for driving perfectly ok with a suspended license, I can't imagine what they do to the border jumpers. Castration?