plastic nathrakh get out of the forum

235dghrth54yrthrth

• plastic nathrakh get out of the forum

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • plastic nathrakh please don't get out of the forum

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
...4. you are not interesting

I have my own thread....Who the fuck are you?

..blehehdi.....5. in all of your posts you are constantly kissing the ass of "respected" posters in some stupid attempt to be an accepted poster on the boards despite making the worst possible entrance

Pics or it didn't happen.

...that also barely acknowledge your existence

I have my own thread....Who the fuck are you?

maybe if you had like even one post that said something original, funny and/or meaningful you would have a reason to type things on the internet but right now your penis is larger than mine

I agree

p.s. the internet. it matters. (i'm at work so there's my excuse) d.s.

I didn't think about you while I was at work.:erk:

Speaking of plastic nathrakh, has he heard the new Anaal Nathrakh? It's quite sweet.

Peeping now! It's weird how much they've changed. Digging it.

Unfortunately Anaal Nathrakh will never equal The Codex Necro. That one was so hateful, and it just can't be replicated.

They have no reason to try really. They'd surely fail. Either way, I like all of their stuff. I bet if they were Swedish ol' Einy would like 'em.

isn't there an official poop thread?

and at plastic asscrack: everyone hated here has their own thread. Eric has his own Oompa Loompas or had anyway. Plus he's put out some quality BM, and played in some quality thrash.

Erik, you barely acknowledge his existence? I think this thread proves that's a lie :p
as i said, i was wasting time at work which enables me to spend time at stupid shit without it "counting"

also calling people on their bullshit tends to make for semi-entertaining threads

i really wish he would stop caring so fucking much about what i post though so i could care even less about him

also it has happened before when a crazy girl on the forum (who, incidentally, was a very bad poster too -- ring ring bell) made a super elaborate oil painting without my consent or knowledge of a picture of myself i posted on the forums

good times

but stop e-stalking me you are a man so it is orders of magnitude worse even

as i said, i was wasting time at work which enables me to spend time at stupid shit without it "counting"

I thought you worked at a pizzeria?!?!

I think this is just a huge misunderstanding which could be solved with some male fornication.

also it has happened before when a crazy girl on the forum (who, incidentally, was a very bad poster too -- ring ring bell) made a super elaborate oil painting without my consent or knowledge of a picture of myself i posted on the forums

Wha?!?
Was she attractive? Maybe a little fat right?

i'm a nice guy so i'm going to say she wasn't "my type"

she dressed horribly though, grandma clothes

jerry or nicodemix or another forum archivist this is where you need to post at least one picture of susperia and also the painting (i have the painting somewhere on my hd but i dunno where)

and at plastic asscrack: everyone hated here has their own thread. Eric has his own Oompa Loompas or had anyway. Plus he's put out some quality BM, and played in some quality thrash.

Maybe I was making a joke? Hmmm.....
I seriously don't give a fidgette if you guys don't like me. That's what the internet's about. Mindless bashing of people you don't know apparently. I really don't post too much bullshit, and when I do, it's pretty avoidable. I have no issues with any of you guys as I've been visiting this forum for a couple of years now to find new tunes. This forum is the only place I can come to find music that I can't find on:
http://www.metal-observer.com/home.php?lid=1

Plus, Cara's pretty cool. BTW, I'm bringing like 8 people to your Carne-con convention or whatever.

she dressed horribly though, grandma clothes

Well since that was the worst of your insults, I'd assume she was at least mildy attractive? Hey, gramma clothes do come off you know.

I gotta see what your hair looks like in that painting.

jerry or nicodemix or another forum archivist this is where you need to post at least one picture of susperia and also the painting (i have the painting somewhere on my hd but i dunno where)

haha, I thought you were talking about that other one... uhh... mouse___ or something?