Playing Children Of Bodom songs

RedSGShredder

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2007
Hi everyone, I am new to this board. Come check out my videos of me playing Children Of Bodom songs on YouTube. My goal is to learn every song and post a video of it. So far, I have done Hatebreeder, and about half of Follow The Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll each.

I'm not the best guitarist in the world or anything, so don't expect too much!

http://www.youtube.com/RedSGShredder

Thanks!

Very cool idea. Most of those videos are cool too, you definitely are capable of nailing those pinch harmonics that I love but I'm not so sure about some of the fast playing. The full 4/6 string runs and sweep picking stuff might need a bit more work imo.

Sounds decent.

It seem you have a very hard picking technique. Looks like you beat those poor strings to death.

Up!

RedSG finally covered all COB's song. I really enjoyed all of 'em. This is a nice project he had to cover each bodom song, and he did well. Gratz mate.

I really enjoyed your vibrato and pinch harmonics, and I actually like how you beat the death out of those strings.

You already have good command over the guitar, and your rhythm is really tight; I think if you devoted just 30 to 60 minutes of full on practice every day - maybe just a couple scale or sweep exercises - you'd take your playing to the next level.

hey man cool vids not 100% accurate but fuck it
i still enjoyed watching them
the best part though was reading this
Do you take requests?
Sometimes. You are welcome to ask, but please don't be upset if I turn you down. If I like the request enough, I would do it.
Absolutely no Canon Rock though!
:lol:

I like this guys harmonics, nails some awesome ones. Good rhythm playing too, though lead could use a bit work but pretty solid still.

cool man... I just listened to northern comfort, a bit different, but nicely nailed down... like the videos and good idea about learning all the songs and posting vids...