Playstation 3

lol. thanks. I dunno how ya think so.. I cant hold a k/d over 2.0 in this game.

Haha I compared mine with yours...and i´m pretty cannon fodder :)

Marcus..I think, you can have very much fun with the KZ2 online modus. BUT the first times you will be frustrated. After climbing up the ranks you get more and more medals that bring you immense benefits..(for example more ammo, more health) That´s the point, where the game begins to rule..(for me) It´s such a satisfaction, when you finaly begin to kill more than 10 in one round :) It is like a bow, the player delivers pleasant moments more and more the progress is. The price is frustration, but after that you will be rewarded.

I'm at the Rex vs. Ray-Battle in MGS4 atm.

Hey, so am I!...on my 4th playthrough :D And the problem with MGO (as it's called) is that you have to make a separate name to play (you can't use your PSN ID), and all my usual names were taken, and registration is such a fucking pain, and ugghhh...I'll get around to it eventually!

Marcus..I think, you can have very much fun with the KZ2 online modus. BUT the first times you will be frustrated. After climbing up the ranks you get more and more medals that bring you immense benefits..(for example more ammo, more health) That´s the point, where the game begins to rule..(for me) It´s such a satisfaction, when you finaly begin to kill more than 10 in one round :) It is like a bow, the player delivers pleasant moments more and more the progress is. The price is frustration, but after that you will be rewarded.

Cool dude! Honestly, the single-player experience of a game has always been more important to me than multiplayer, but since KZ2 is supposed to have a pretty cool single-player part as well, I'll probably pick it up!

Cool dude! Honestly, the single-player experience of a game has always been more important to me than multiplayer, but since KZ2 is supposed to have a pretty cool single-player part as well, I'll probably pick it up!

It´s absolutely intensive. I can recommend it definitivley! Maybe wait til you get it cheaper..the longtime appeal is less, when you not play it online. Seriously..have you seen it already in HD? The graphics is awesome!! Not the most important thing in a game..but..it´s so bloody awesome, dude :)

I got the Show... been playing RTTS mostly though... when I hit the online with that, Ill get to ya.

I played the demo... controls were awful... why is this becoming a common theme!?

Well they're pretty much identical to RE4, which takes some getting used to, and the fact that you become a human gun turret (unable to move AT ALL) during combat is annoying - still, it makes sense, because it contributes to the feeling of claustrophobia and ZOMBIE OVERLOAD (but that said, you should really be able to at least slowly sidestep back and forth :rolleyes: ) I liked RE4, but doing the same thing over and over again got boring by the time I hit the island (and what a fucking joke of a story)

Really that annoying? I heard couple of different reviews...some gave 7/10 some 94 % some 9/10...so I deceided to hear your reports, dudes. I have to say...I´m a RE fan since decades. I will never forget, as I entered the Mansion the first time with Chris Redfield. Unforgettable moment in my videogame life :) RE4 was though TERROR. Do I like Terror? Hmmmm subtle thrill I prefer actually. I fear RE isn´t more that, what it was :(

I'm depressed.

On Monday, I finished Metal Gear Solid 4 and now I really miss it. Only veeery few games have managed to suck me that deep into their story.

And YES, I admit it ... I nearly cried, when Snake put the gun in his mouth in the Epilogue!!!

About Resident Evil...I OWN IT AND I LOVE IT :) The aiming with the red pointer is perfect (no KZ2 desaster), the graphics contributes to the atmosphere a lot.

I had some tingling in my neck, as I walked the bright african slums, seeing dying people at the side and violent mob, slaying someone. You are totaly in it. Frighteningly credible!

Then it happens, I read this and want to kick you in the nuts.

Hahaha... no, don't worry, I didn't spoil anything. That particular scene is getting veeery obvious throughout the game. Actually that scene is obvious even before you start the game. I mean ... "A Legendary Soldier. A Final Mission. The Ultimate Sacrifice." What do you expect to happen? :D

You just gotta watch it. Where are you atm?