Playstation 3

I'm at the very end of killzone 2 and the level is quite heavey to beat. what great fucking game! love it!
what about those nice forum signature pics the psn came up with? if you dig them put it into your signature so we all can see your trophy-efforts.

Im in the process of taking mine apart to see if I can fix it. Piece of shit. EVerything I spend money on breaks itself.

Damn dude - I guess it couldn't hurt since it's out of warranty, but do you have any idea what you're doing, or are you just gonna eyeball it and poke around? :lol:

I know sorta what Im doing, and I was just seeing if it was something simple like a disconnected wire or some such... no such luck... I tore apart the blu ray player to get my Call of Duty out at least though... reassembled, plugged it in.... nothing.

Oh well... its no worse than it was.

Its pretty fuckin neatly packed in there, though... impressive configuration job.

Hey, they're Japanese! :D Actually, on that note, in my "Geography of the Far East" class the other day, the teacher was describing the Japanese penchant for miniaturization owing to the limited space of their islands, and in the process listed some examples (graveyards, bonsai trees, cities), and it took all I had to restrain myself from adding "penises" :lol: