Playstation 3

No, I don´t own it already, but maybe I will. What about Killzone2 ? Some people say, this game is the first reason to buy a PS3. I can´t wait to play this!! :)

Well, I think FC2 is a cool game, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you played every single other good game and are in desperate need of something to play - better buy Killzone. Or borrow it and check it out (ich schicks dir für ne Weile, wenn du mir Dead Space ausleihst ... Post-Tausch *haha*)

I played the Killzone 2-demo and it was really cool. But, to be honest, First Person Shooters don't seem to grow on me on consoles. Aiming with the PS-controller in FPS's is really hard for me. Strangely, I have no problems in Third-Person-games like Uncharted o_0

BTW: My PSN-name is JoeJackson101

And I accepted ... now we only need a game, we both have :D

(By the way ... auf dieses "Soundlogo"-Ding hab ich ne 1,3 bekommen *haha* ... Danke nochmal, der Dozent fands "super trashig")

Jaaaaaaaaaaaa??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Wie geil :D

Yes, indeed. We need a game. I get Killzone2 soon and want to found a clan, maybe with some of ps3 sneapsters. That would be so cool! We kill em all with soundwaves of death :headbang:

Killer, and thanks for recomending Dead Space! I will be getting it and Killzone 2. Im in on the Sneap Clan.

That sounds great, man :) I will get Killzone 2 tomorrow, then I will play the singleplayer in all difficulty levels for being good prepared for the online fun. I´m very courios and excited about that, some friends of mine say, it´s better than cod4 ( I believe it only, when I see it then). Tomorrow I will know a lot more.

I just play Dead Space and its scary like hell..I have balls, but damn it...so fuckin´scary, dude!!! :lol: Awesome!

Halfway through Dead Space........Its a Horror/Sci Fi masterwork. :OMG:

Oh fuckin´yeah..I agrre to 100 % :kickass: Dead Space is a masterwork.

Killzone 2 sucks dick.

I saw your stats, dude...you are damn good.

The aiming actually is still terrible..also after 12 hours of playing I had some very angry moments with it. But I absolutely want to become good in this game..the maps are so damn great and the graphics are pure awesomness.

lol. thanks. I dunno how ya think so.. I cant hold a k/d over 2.0 in this game.

They fixed the aim issue a bit... but its still heavy and cumbersome... if you'd played World at War... handling your GUY in K2 feels like handling the TANK in WaW... its heavy as fuck... and not in that cool Devin Townsend way.

But the fact they're trying to work out the kinks... maybe it'll wind up getting good. For now, Im sticking with Skate 2, MLB The Show, and WaW at times.

Marcus did you post a PSN id?

Nah, I never play it online (just CoD4 on my 360) so I didn't, but what the hell - MetalMGH is mine!

Haha, yeah, I need a game to do it with first! MGS4 is just so fucking annoying with the registration (all my names were taken, arrggghhh), and otherwise I just have Uncharted :erk: I may pick up Killzone 2, though after your not-so-glowing review...

I'm at the Rex vs. Ray-Battle in MGS4 atm. After I finished the Story I'll definitly check out MGS Online. Is anyone else into MGSO?