Poland to Ban 'Satanic' Bands... Including Behemoth

I doubt it ever will.. it has been around this long...

Everything will end eventually.
But as far as Christianity is concern just look at how watered down it has become in the last several hundred years and how much they've had to retreat in the face of science, humanism and the advance of higher criticism. Just a matter of time.

no

well im sick of waiting dammit!

yeah pretty much, Christianity was as bad as Islam is today though

and I could totally see it going away. less and less people are believing that some faggot was the son of a faggot god

Yes at its worst Christianity was as bad as Islam. But overrall it is still better I think.
And really just look at how secularised Europe has become...

it's going to take a very large amount of time, like 200-300 years. By then all of the resources will be spent and everyone will perish in a fiery cataclysm.

Everything will end eventually.
But as far as Christianity is concern just look at how watered down it has become in the last several hundred years and how much they've had to retreat in the face of science, humanism and the advance of higher criticism. Just a matter of time.

Even if it does... religion in general will never go away... christianity disappears then a new one will take over... has been like that since man could walk upright.. always some god(s) to worship to try to explain... what their meaning of life is etc...

Even if it does... religion in general will never go away... christianity disappears then a new one will take over... has been like that since man could walk upright.. always some god(s) to worship to try to explain... what their meaning of life is etc...

Most likely.