Poland to Ban 'Satanic' Bands... Including Behemoth

Wauw, what a crime against humanity..
This is one of those rare times were I'm ashamed to live in Europe.

One of the most stupid, ignorant things about this though, is that they clearly haven't actually done any research into Satanism.

"Oh myz godz!.. satanizm hazzez teh wordz satanz inz!!"

...My family, well, mainly my mum, is a christian, and she thinks that i am a strong believer too.. but one thing i HATE about most christians is the fact they are so closed minded. So what if a band are Satanists, it's their oppinion which they are entitled to have. and i doubt they are 'promoting' it, just voicing their oppinion.

Why should all other religions be banned and only christianity acceptable?.. people have free will to choose what they want, its one of the things the bible rambles on about quite a lot.

But anyway, back onto my main point.. i had a look at the commandments of satanism, and the closest thing i can compare the religion to.. is Human Nature.

A christian belief is that if you are 'slapped on one cheek, then let the person slap the other'..

..in satanism, its 'ignore enemies, if they say something, politely tell them to stop, if they continue, destroy them'

THATS WHAT HUMAN NATURE IS TO DO!.. if somebody tries to offend you and start a fight, you fight back and teach them their fucking lesson!

..whats so bad about that?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

this has to be the FUNNIEST website i have EVER seen!!!

God Hates Goths.com

...take a look at some of that, i promise you, you will piss your pants laughing.

If you dont believe me, here is a tiny sneak preview:

"Can reading Harry Potter lead to Demon Possesion?"

haha!

Also, they think that Rammstein are satanic, and their reason why?

"All lyrics are in German (German is Hitler' Language"

HAHAHAHA!

..its a great laugh, enjoy!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

God Hates Goths.com

...take a look at some of that, i promise you, you will piss your pants laughing.

haha!

HAHAHAHA!

WHY VAMPIRE GOTHS ARE ABUSING HANDICAPPED CHILDREN!

FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT WICCA, AND WHY THEY SACRIFICE BABIES!

THE LINKS BETWEEN THE GOTHIC SUBCULTURE AND 9/11!

AND WHY GOTHS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING?

This is a joke website right? lol :erk: and they are pretty much calling Guns n Roses Goths? :erk:

Not really. Religion would just accomodate that new bit of information.

I can't see myself worshipping a alien from space but then again if one finally landed here and contacted us normally it would be proof they exist unlike the Christians God which is based on faith he exists and no actual proof.

The Polish government must be run by some very conservative assholes who would rather strike down the liberal aspects of society than deal with the more important issues, as Nergal kind of said.
Just so ya know conervatives fight for less governemt,therefore less stupid banns like this. Remember in the 80s when Tipper Gore (liberal) tried to ban heavy metal and had that court hearing with
DEE Snider (twisted sister)? Luckily for metalheads everywhere he was clean at the time and completely made a fool out of Tipper.

Wow Marilyn Manson...they might as well ban Woods of Ypres and Into Eternity from Canada as well then...

We'll MM is a so called self professed Satanist so if they have such a ban in that country it wouldn't be a surprise they picked him since he is renown worldwide. But if they are seriously about this ban then they are going to have a mighty big list of Satanic themed bands :lol:

I can't wait until Polish authorities show up at these "illegal" gigs and get the shit beat out of them by NSBM skinheads.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

God Hates Goths.com

Helloween: objectionable album art (Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part 2)

:confused:

Madman Marilyn Manson is just as guilty of the Columbine High School Massacre as the two maniacs who pulled the triggers. Eric Harris, and Dylan Klebold, were both devotees of Marilyn Manson, and ran down the halls screaming "Marilyn Manson rules!" while they were shooting their classmates.

Is this actually true?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

God Hates Goths.com

haha!

HAHAHAHA!

AAAHAHAHHAHAHA
I don't think the term 'lol' has been any more apropriate.