Votes: 10 8.8%
  • None of the three

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don't know these bands well enough to vote

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
General Zod said:
I dig Floor. I'd like to hear her sing live, as I think she's an exceptionally talented vocalist. The other two bands represent bar time for me.

Zod

Floor :worship:

I was just waiting to see what you were going to say..because I knew it was going to be something I would agree. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

After Forever blows away any other female fronted bands, hands down.
Whoever thinks Floor is not a good singer or frontwoman, and whoever thinks she's not metal must be excluded from this world.

Oh yeah, and by the way, After Forever offers a lot more dynamics, variety and a lot more fucking KICK ASS METAL than the other two... Floor would kick everyone's ass at ProgPower, I'm positive! She'd be put right up there with Andy Franck from Brainstorm. Those who have seen After Forever live know what I'm talking about.

I don't have to say I agree with AngraRULES, do I? :rolleyes:

And PLUS, I'm waiting to see everyone's faces go :OMG: when they see Floor on stage. And please, DON'T read this as if I'm saying she's hot or something. Read it as someone that really likes music and would love to see a kick ass female singer that can blow you away ;)

IceQueen_ said:
I don't have to say I agree with AngraRULES, do I? :rolleyes:

And PLUS, I'm waiting to see everyone's faces go :OMG: when they see Floor on stage. And please, DON'T read this as if I'm saying she's hot or something. Read it as someone that really likes music and would love to see a kick ass female singer that can blow you away ;)

Now that's my girl. Literally! :headbang:

I wish that I could have picked both AF & WT! I like both bands for different reasons, although I've never seen either in concert and I've heard more WT, than AF (I just need to get more). Floor is obviously the best singer of all three bands, hands down! I also wish that To-Mera (for both the vocals and instrumentation) and Aghora (for the guitar and bass excellence)! The ideal situation for me, would be if AF would be on the roster along with Symphony X and Stream of Passion, so that way we could get some Ayreon songs done with some of the best singers that sang on those albums! :kickass: :headbang: :devil:

I've seen both AF and WT live and my pick would be the former. Floor & co on stage are an incredible experience compared to the recently more pop/nu-metallish sounding WT. WT play rather in the same league with Lacuna Coil, who I really don't care so much. Edenbridge, based on their CDs are OK, but for me yet to be seen live before making any final conclusions.

Within Temptation Pop/Nu Metalish???

I beg to differ.....vehemently....:loco: :lol:

Both Bands are amazing...:headbang: I love both and I've been listening to a lot of both recently. Both amazing.... Bring 'em both on!!!:kickass: :kickass:

SharkBlack said:
Within Temptation Pop/Nu Metalish???

More so than After Forever, much less than Lacuna Coil.

WT is a good band. However, much of their stuff sound weak to me. I'd enjoy seeing the band live, but After Forever would give WT a lesson on "How to Put On A Metal Show". :headbang: :headbang:

Bring them both if ya'll want them. As long as After Forever is on the bill. :headbang:

A lot of WT's new album did sound more pop rock than metal but there's quite a few keepers on there. Their older stuff is the best when the guy sang. Though I can understand moving away from it because he couldn't sing live at all.
I do like After Forever's old and new material but I ended up voting for WT. Possibly because we just had Epica for a B&tB band and I'd rather see WT and then AF the following year.
Of course, that arena metal festival thing that guy tried to organize for this past fall is back again. I forget the name and don't want to search for it. Maybe this time it'll actually happen. :erk:

Jibrille said:
A lot of WT's new album did sound more pop rock than metal but there's quite a few keepers on there. Their older stuff is the best when the guy sang. Though I can understand moving away from it because he couldn't sing live at all.
I do like After Forever's old and new material but I ended up voting for WT. Possibly because we just had Epica for a B&tB band and I'd rather see WT and then AF the following year.
Of course, that arena metal festival thing that guy tried to organize for this past fall is back again. I forget the name and don't want to search for it. Maybe this time it'll actually happen. :erk:

LOL The Evil Darkness tour? HAHAH Mark from Epica actually told me they were supposed to be on it, but it didn't happen...

Yeah, a few months ago I got an e-mail about things getting started again because I still have a forum account from back when a few went over there to tell the guy he had way too high of expectations when he was booking places like Madison Square Garden.
Hell, the freaking Black Label Society show in our area ended up getting cancelled. They sold out a local club so they moved it to a bigger place. Ended up not selling enough tickets there so they simply canceled the stop because the club was already rebooked. Whoever organized that fiasco should be shot.