Poll: Autumn Reflection

Would you consider "Autumn Reflection" one of the greatest songs ever written?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
The video will be completed soon, we should have an update on that in the very near future. It'll be available for download on the 'net for certain. As for television video shows, it'll be distributed to both the major and independent metal video shows, ultimately it's up to each of them to decide whether it'll get played or not. As for being available on dvd or enhanced cd format, we've got some possible plans in the works....

And thanks for the complent on the song. Not sure if I can fathom it being considered one of the greatest ever written, but everyone has their own personal preferences. It's a song that I'm personally proud of, at least.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
And thanks for the complent on the song. Not sure if I can fathom it being considered one of the greatest ever written, but everyone has their own personal preferences. It's a song that I'm personally proud of, at least.
I imagine such things are difficult to see, from an artist's perspective. I assume most artists feel their own work pales in comparison to that of their influences. To my ear, for a song to qualify as "great" (a term used with ridiculous frequency), requires a combination of factors, culminating in a perfect storm (<--- lame analogy). That said, "Autumn Reflection" is one such song. Lyrics, music, melody, mood, vocal delivery, solo, subject matter, production, etc. all came together flawlessly. Seriously, hats off.

Zod