pooing

do you enjoy having a poo?

• yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I tried to find the same info in english, without success. However, here is a short summary of the dutch text:

+ make sure both lovers are ok with trying anal intercourse and are experienced and know/feel what the other lover wants/needs
+ the anal entrance must be stretched out in the beginning step by step, until the penis fits in; it is best to use fingers first (for example, postpone real penetration until the male's birthday)
+ make sure the penis, the anus are clean and the rectum is empty
+ never have vaginal intercourse after anal intercourse, because the bacteria in the rectum may cause vaginal infections (anal after vaginal is ok though)
+ it is important to use either lube, saliva or (even better) vaginal fluids to make the penis slide in easily
+ work your way towards anal intercourse, take your time and don't do anything you don't like (yet)

Ok kids, that's all for now. Take care of yourself, and eachother.

Alwin said:
I tried to find the same info in english, without success. However, here is a short summary of the dutch text:

+ make sure both lovers are ok with trying anal intercourse and are experienced and know/feel what the other lover wants/needs
+ the anal entrance must be stretched out in the beginning step by step, until the penis fits in; it is best to use fingers first (for example, postpone real penetration until the male's birthday)
+ make sure the penis, the anus are clean and the rectum is empty
+ never have vaginal intercourse after anal intercourse, because the bacteria in the rectum may cause vaginal infections (anal after vaginal is ok though)
+ it is important to use either lube, saliva or (even better) vaginal fluids to make the penis slide in easily
+ work your way towards anal intercourse, take your time and don't do anything you don't like (yet)

Ok kids, that's all for now. Take care of yourself, and eachother.

Great description Alwin!! :D

Ahh, this is just plain stupid, the way it sounds, I mean not the instructions, I guess they're well-intended and all, it's just so useless, the whole thing, more trouble than pleasure it seems.

Do I sound like a twat? :D

more trouble than pleasure?

do you think that way also about sex, about taking a shower, about brushing your teeth in the morning, about getting up and going to work, about going out for dinner, about making friends, about.... or just about anal sex?

[/psycho mode off]

Alwin said:
more trouble than pleasure?

do you think that way also about sex, about taking a shower, about brushing your teeth in the morning, about getting up and going to work, about going out for dinner, about making friends, about.... or just about anal sex?

[/psycho mode off]

Yes, indeed. Life is a huge and painful anal fuck.

if

then

else

:D

Dunno, I don't feel like anal fuck, no.

But somehow, in the course of the afternoon, even though nothing happened, I didn't feel shit, and this is surprising. By the end of the day I even felt good, more surprising. Then I went to a music shop and thought of your keyboards and it made me happy. Are they all right now that they're not cold any more?

ikeaboy said:
this girl told me once, that when they take it up the poo hole for the first time a lot of poo comes out :erk: i never done it so please dont ask
it depends if the sodomite has administered a lubricant so to speak. first time i did it (to a lady) my little soldier looked as though he had endured trench warfare in the muddiest of conditions.