Pop and Katatonia!!!

from the Cradle

...and Justice for All
Oct 7, 2001
Milano
Why there are two group of Katatonia??The first is the real KATATONIA, the group of brave, murder day and others....the second is the shit band that his music is POP or Rock....umm!!Why the second stoled the name of mitical KATATONIA?????!!!!!
Shit!!!:mad:

ok, i like both so what group do i fit in? and i'd hardly class it as pop seeing as its not popular. and if you cant seem to remember Day, which you mentioned could easily fit on Discouraged ones which you call a pop/rock album.

Well, you seem to like Anathema, don't you?
And you would agree that "A Fine Day..." has nothing to do with "Silent Enigma", for example? Fine, 'cause that's called progression. Undoubtedly there are enough other ambitious bands that still play doom or whatever metal, some even mention Katatonia as an influence, so chill and then buy their stuff if that solely is what you want to listen to. Don't get me wrong, I usually like critical comments - as long as they are sort of constructive.
Sorry, but this bitching about "good old times" is getting boring. Take it or leave it.

[edit]
No need to send private messages, my post isn't so intimate.